The online racing simulator
Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
Really obvious stuff....
that you have just figured out.
  1. Never saw the arrow in the Fedex sign until a couple of months ago
  2. For years I would take a knife to the metal-sealed end of a tube of tomato puree until one day I realised there was a jaggy point on the front of the lid intended specifically for piercing this seal
  3. Up untill a few months ago i always thought the main street in Edinburgh was 'Princess' Street not 'Princes' Street
For the time being....that is all
Lived in North berwick for 4 years........... just this morning i relaised there was street behind my house
I just figured out how important right font in text/headline etc is..
it's like really important, thanks school
#5 - 5haz
For some reason I never noticed the 'Join Specific Host' thingy in LFS until the other day.
This was ages ago... I always wondered by Fifth gear was 'fifth' since alot of peformance cars have more gears. Then I realised it was made for Channel 5....
#7 - kirmy
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
Never saw the arrow in the Fedex sign until a couple of months ago

omg, its true, thanks for pointing that out, never noticed this until you jus pointed it out
#8 - RiGun
The Carrefour logo is a white C!
There are probably loads of silly things but I can't remember them..
That Chernobyl nuclear plant is still daily maintained.
Woah, your right, there is an arrow in the fedex writing. I had never seen that at all, i just read the word, never looked at the gaps between the letters.
It was only till 2 years ago that I saw F1 also spelled 1 in the middle.
#14 - th84
I just found out that sticking a sock in my ole ladys mouth to shut her up doesnt work so well. Just like everything else, she just spits it out.
Quote from th84 :I just found out that sticking a sock in my ole ladys mouth to shut her up doesnt work so well. Just like everything else, she just spits it out.

Quote from th84 :I just found out that sticking a sock in my ole ladys mouth to shut her up doesnt work so well. Just like everything else, she just spits it out.

Oh my GOD nasty thoughts!!
Quote from BlakjeKaas :It was only till 2 years ago that I saw F1 also spelled 1 in the middle.

i never noticed that before
I just realised a week ago that my neighbor is bald.
The strange part is hes beighn living next to us for 4 years
just realized that the word phoenix is spelt wrong, despite what the dictionary tells you...
#20 - 5haz
A friend of mine only discovered recently that you're not supposed to eat the wax coating on a Babybel.
On that subject Joe, I still eat those Starburst fruity gum things with the wrappers on!
#22 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :On that subject Joe, I still eat those Starburst fruity gum things with the wrappers on!

I can almost understand eating babybel with the wax on, but surely by now even you would have realised paper is not for human consumption!
Wax will probably pass through without much issue though. Like, it's not toxic I don't think.
I just realised it's been 2 months since they announced the VWS and it's still not out.
Quote from 5haz :I can almost understand eating babybel with the wax on, but surely by now even you would have realised paper is not for human consumption!

If my dog gets lucky he'll eat a whole cornetto with the cardboard attached. Doesn't do him any harm.

Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG