The online racing simulator
Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
Quote from NightShift :Catford and Twickenham are real towns.

And in that context, I just had a banana and it tasted very teraflop.

Seriously, wtf?
A card from the Torsdagsrace R12

Attached images
catford.jpg
Yesterday I turned on bluetooth scanner on mine phone, and realised I am in zoo.
Names of devices were:
  • Kitty :*
  • Leopard
  • Ratatouille
I lol'd hard when I saw this
Just realised thast Jeeps are great cars and i love them but are as reliable as a turd on a stick.
G!NhO profile:
BiographyI hate people that call every 4x4 or SUV a "Jeep". And i like Tosti's, Kebab and Schnitzels. blah.
Yeah so? i still do like Jeeps
Quote from G!NhO :Just realised thast Jeeps are great cars and i love them but are as reliable as a turd on a stick.

They're terrible in every way. Poor engines, rubbish suspension, crap on road, crap off road. Poor fuel economy, expensive, ugly, ungainly, slow, lardy, and made of the plastic you find in bumper tins of biscuits.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :They're terrible in every way. Poor engines, rubbish suspension, crap on road, crap off road. Poor fuel economy, expensive, ugly, ungainly, slow, lardy, and made of the plastic you find in bumper tins of biscuits.

No, The engine is good, yes the suspension is bad, nope it not a sports car, they are great. YES, new they are expansive but secondhand not really, i think they look great, idk, faster than most other cars (if you got the top of the line model), idk, wel not really.

ye well it is american :\ english people dont like that ,sorry
Quote from S14 DRIFT :They're terrible in every way. Poor engines, rubbish suspension, crap on road, crap off road. Poor fuel economy, expensive, ugly, ungainly, slow, lardy, and made of the plastic you find in bumper tins of biscuits.

Actually ours is really good. I would say the only thing there is the fuel economy. The rest is false.
Quote from piggy501 :Actually ours is really good. I would say the only thing there is the fuel economy. The rest is false.

which one is it?
Oh ok i really like that Cherokee (or Liberty), so that one is more reliable?

well the suspension is just leaf spring and normal springs right?

on the previous Jeep we had Rancho Shock absorbers at the back so that was alot better.
I believe a Jeep was Autocars WORST car of the year a couple years back.
I still don't get the FedEx arrow... Am I looking at the right logo?

Edit: Never mind, finally figured it out...
I just noticed that the Sanchez in GTA IV has GP-450 written on the white bit at the back
i noticed the toyota land cruiser has 3 wipers!!! i looked back and was like ZOMG!!!!
#92 - senn
which model landcruiser is that? We use 75, 79 + 100 series at work, and they only have 2...maybe that one is modified?
no its the new toyota land cruiser
interesting
Quote from Bean0 :
Alt+PrintScrn screenshots the active window only.

:jawdrop:

Here's mine:
You can scan images in directly from MS paint with no additional software.

Oh... this was a bump.
chavm481 is no longer welcome! Since when?
I found out after 20 minutes intensive searching for my remote for the television, i was holding it in my hand
Oh I hate it when that happens. I spent ages looking for my phone, gave up, slapped my thighs and sighed, and my hand hit something hard. My phone :banghead:
Quote from Scrabby :I found out after 20 minutes intensive searching for my remote for the television, i was holding it in my hand

Lol been there done that.. WHERE ARE MY ****ING SUNGLASES.. oh wait.. oh me head. :doh:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol been there done that.. WHERE ARE MY ****ING SUNGLASES.. oh wait.. oh me head. :doh:

I've once done that with a pen. I was writing something, I got distracted and then I started searching for my pen. It took me about 5 minutes until I asked my friend, "have you seen my pen somewhere?", to which he answered "is it this one in your hand?". :doh:

Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG