The online racing simulator
maybe you guys make an edit yourselfe instead of telling other people how to do lol
Here's my entry, first time I'm trying Think i got a great idea :P

Final entry

Thanks to: (for helping with screenshot)
Rafen, Navalax, Johandyman, Thore, Jakob, Stoffermini
Attached images
Top gear Preview.jpg
Top Gear.jpg
You never copyrighted it. And also, mine is quite different to yours. And I made mine 3 wheeled
Quote from jensbrix :Here's my entry, first time I'm trying Think i got a great idea :P

Final entry

Thanks to: (for helping with screenshot)
Rafen, Navalax, Johandyman, Thore, Jakob, Stoffermini

Thats another great edit dont think im gonna enter, cant think of anything to do atm
Final Entry
Attached images
Reliant Robin Space Shuttle Preview.jpg
Reliant Robin Space Shuttle.jpg
Here it is.
Attached images
LFSPHOTO29.jpg
LFSPHOTO29PRE.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :
Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

Nocando.

"JO53PHS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Fgs, who would need 500 messages?
I have 493 and i deleted 200 last month
Forget the PM me rule for the moment

I need 500 messages because of the sheer amount of epicmassPMing (sending league/event Info/passwords) I do. I keep people's replies for future reference (if they have sent me their name or something important), and I also keep a copy of the PM I sent, also for future reference.

I'll clear it out now

EDIT: Spam away... Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 445.
I decided to enter, this is just a quick one because I only just got my new PC setup and installed CS3. The idea is it's one of those classic battles, like Impreza VS Evo.

I went for style rather than a Top Gear challenge.

Final Entry
Attached images
Top Gear LFS Edit.jpg
Top Gear LFS Edit preview.jpg
big mistake there, missing the blur on the windows
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I decided to enter, this is just a quick one because I only just got my new PC setup and installed CS3. The idea is it's one of those classic battles, like Impeza VS Evo.

WOW that is an awesome edit!!! reflections etc, are very nice!!
You've got my vote
Quote from Danas :big mistake there, missing the blur on the windows

Are you sure?! I highly doubt I would make such an elementary mistake, and I take that remark as an insult, I should challenge you to a duel but my butler is on holiday so there is nobody to dress me in the morning. :dunce:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I decided to enter, this is just a quick one because I only just got my new PC setup and installed CS3. The idea is it's one of those classic battles, like Impreza VS Evo.

Final Entry

Best edit so far!
Nice work ATC Quicksilver
You also have ma vote
ATC rulz!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Are you sure?! I highly doubt I would make such an elementary mistake, and I take that remark as an insult, I should challenge you to a duel but my butler is on holiday so there is nobody to dress me in the morning. :dunce:

Oh, so now you fixed it
Tried to do something along the lines of the opening-sequence on TV.

Final Entry:

Hi-Res

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG