The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 29: Top Gear

This weeks theme is... "Top Gear"

Rules: (made by me, these will not be changed)

Create an edit around the theme of Top Gear. Can be related to anything top gear... Supercar tests, Star in the reasonably priced car, TG specials (America special, Polar special etc.), Challenges.

Cars: All Cars
Tracks: All Tracks

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on any of the sides, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400px on any one side will not be accepted.

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between Monday 12th January and 23:59 GMT on Friday 23rd January

(Entry period now 2 weeks)

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Im going to se if i can do anything topgear isch
I smell death of the photomode competition
O... Rly?

Maybe everyone has an uber awesome edit in the making, so they're not rushing to finish it on the second day..

And anyway, they have two weeks to do it now, so some good entries are bound to come up in the next two weeks.

And as for the lack of entrants recently... Ya can't say it's dieing if you don't enter yourself
Because editing isn't my thing, i like to drive, not take pictures, i only do it on rare occasions. Plus i no longer have PS.
#6 - !RAM!
Who needs photoshop when you have mspaint But yeah, i'm in the making of one in photoimpression. but i don't have an idea yet. I liked the slot car pictures in one of the comps
Final Entry

Not too happy with it, but I mine as well post it anyways.

Inspired from Season 11 Episode 6
Attached images
topgear edit.jpg
topgear edit preview.jpg
That is awesome! Great editing!
Quote from WackoZacco :Final Entry

Not too happy with it, but I mine as well post it anyways.

Inspired from Season 11 Episode 6

lol i saw this episode too
really cool and great maked idea
I love the "They told us not to just show up and go on about the war" bit... followed by their arrival in Spitfires...
This is not dead, just i think the x-mas themes were pretty awful

Higher Res

FINAL ENTRY
Is there a slickmod for Z anywhere?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is there a slickmod for Z anywhere?

Yes since I have
ands it is right here!!!!!

Its tweak with integrated slickmod
Can you show me where it is?
Thanks.
Nice work, Niko.
What's the reason that old pictures (your work ofc) can't be used? I can't get it.
Chrisuu isn´t that Blackout´s scrnshot. I remember seeing it on the edited pics.. Can u use it?

LFS Photomode Competition Round 29: Top Gear
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG