The online racing simulator
Quote from Deutschland2007 :You work? As what?

Of course I work, how else would I manage to pay the alchohol bills and random lisences?

I work for ISP, custommer service/support.

Quote from TexasLTU :Ask him for license!

Only works when I am drunk, you should have asked on saturday, oh holy shit I was so trashed then.. well...
I canot even remember anything from 18.00-24.00.. but I bet those 6 hours were just great!

Edit :

There, now I giving away new lisence, happy now? >.<
lol

Attached images
1249910339360.jpg
Quote from Scatter :Lame joke is a funny joke.

I found stuff called Woll Smoth. Its pretty funny. The eyes and mouth are shrunk. Supposedly because of the shrunken mouth, you say things differently so you end up putting "o"s where vowels usually belong.

The letter 'O' is a vowel.

This made me laugh when it happened to me just now, oh the irony!
Attached images
forum fail.jpg
Quote from anbiddulph :onothor bod ontornot joko

Why os ot o bod joko mon? O om jost osong tho o's for my sontoncos :P
lol, don't do so loco, yo!
Quote from BlueFlame :Why os ot o bod joko mon? O om jost osong tho o's for my sontoncos :P

do yoo thonk yoo shoold chonge y's oswoll? thoy oro sort of vowols
C-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker

ROFB!

Quote from sgt.flippy :

Haha, I did that too 4 years ago in the Carrefour in France
Now they made them shorter
woll yoo stop wrotong loko thos? Ots bloody onnoyong olroody.

EDIT: I failed.
Quote from anbiddulph :do yoo thonk yoo shoold chonge y's oswoll? thoy oro sort of vowols

O know thoy oro cloorly kondo vowols too, ond who woold wont to loovo thom oot?
Quote from Crashgate3 :

Epic! i suppose they sound the same in an american accent though, new toyota/new toy yoda.
Quote from The Very End :I am not drunk lol, why do everyone thinks I am drunk when I'm throwing around jokes? Sure I was drunk all weekend but I do work after all

Oh, and she said I could "tap" her in a reply some time ago.

I was drunk all weekend too. And I work. And I'm still drunk, now. And probably tomorrow, too. Nothing cures a bleeding heart like beer.
Quote from MAGGOT :I was drunk all weekend too. And I work. And I'm still drunk, now. And probably tomorrow, too. Nothing cures a bleeding heart like beer.

Amen
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG