The online racing simulator
I hope that is meant as a joke, if that guy was serious and tried to archive "fame" by trying to get people beliving he did that... well then he is probally the most stupid person I have ever seen.

Well, not sure if it's funny/amazing or actually anything, but I found a rather interesting shot :

Edit : One more while I'm on it.

Quote from The Very End :I hope that is meant as a joke, if that guy was serious and tried to archive "fame" by trying to get people beliving he did that... well then he is probally the most stupid person I have ever seen.

he´s doing it wrong anyways.
if im right you have to cut it vertical not horicontal
Quote from BastianB :he´s doing it wrong anyways.
if im right you have to cut it vertical not horicontal

Well surely if you cut horizontally (across your arm), you'd ensure that you would at least cut some veins?
If I remember what my friend said correctly, vertically slitting is a lot more dangerous because when you cut the vein you are opening a huge gash (because you're cutting along the vien that will quickly lead to bleeding to death). The horizontal slit is only a much smaller cut in the vein. Hence, while both vertical and horizontal slitting are dangerous, it's tough to over exaggerate how much more dangerous it is to vertically slit.
Quote from Rappa Z :If I remember what my friend said correctly, vertically slitting is a lot more dangerous because when you cut the vein you are opening a huge gash (because you're cutting along the vien that will quickly lead to bleeding to death). The horizontal slit is only a much smaller cut in the vein. Hence, while both vertical and horizontal slitting are dangerous, it's tough to over exaggerate how much more dangerous it is to vertically slit.

Your friend knows too much, keep an eye on him

Somebody who does it on their arms or wrists are what we call "Wemo"'s
a Wannabe EMO. They only do it for the attention, why else would they cut themselves in such an obvious and on show place?
If you're truly self harming not for attention you do it on your thighs because thats alot of skin there that you can easily cut up, which is also not easily seen. Or on their shoulder, because its bony and hurts immensly, as well as not being an obvious place to see the cuts.
Quote from niall09 :Your friend knows too much, keep an eye on him

Precisely what i was thinking lol.
Quote from Migz :Somebody who does it on their arms or wrists are what we call "Wemo"'s
a Wannabe EMO. They only do it for the attention, why else would they cut themselves in such an obvious and on show place?
If you're truly self harming not for attention you do it on your thighs because thats alot of skin there that you can easily cut up, which is also not easily seen. Or on their shoulder, because its bony and hurts immensly, as well as not being an obvious place to see the cuts.

A true emo cuts on the jugular!

<.<
found this one wen i was bored
Attached images
durka.jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :

Amwhah, look how serious'd he is I hate emo's ... they'r gay people and they suck =] dont quote this invisible text!

Haha, well it was the worst picture I could find, therfor I found it suitable to put up here
Quote from The Very End :Haha, well it was the worst picture I could find, therfor I found it suitable to put up here

Yeah i gona moan , SHAME on you...

[/moan]
Does that mean you won't have sex with me?
I am not drunk lol, why do everyone thinks I am drunk when I'm throwing around jokes? Sure I was drunk all weekend but I do work after all

Oh, and she said I could "tap" her in a reply some time ago.
Quote from The Very End :I am not drunk lol, why do everyone thinks I am drunk when I'm throwing around jokes? Sure I was drunk all weekend but I do work after all

Oh, and she said I could "tap" her in a reply some time ago.

You work? As what?
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG