The online racing simulator
My car's out too, being a good old FWD and having what I can only assume are "budget" tyres. Wish I could afford the new wheels I want...

The band's audition has been pushed back about 30 minutes (to at least 10am) because our drummer is a muppet. The RAC route planner reckons 2hours 9minutes or so, and I've taken that up to 2.5 hours to allow for traffic and so on. As long as we're out of there before 10:30 I have tons of time (touch wood). Hopefully traffic won't be that bad at that time of day, but you never know.
You might end up racing without any practice then!!! Which will be amusing. I'm still concerned that so long without lots of sim racing is going to leave me somewhat lacking... But it'll be fun, and bringing you guys along is certainly better than having 20 'pods' to myself for 3 hours
Okay, I'm set.

Becky - you got my number (I hope!), so let me know by 8:30 if you really do not want a lift. Otherwise I'm picking you up and you're coming with me.

Got my directions sorted, money, camera on charge, fruit pastilles for the journey, full tank of fuel. Time for bed now, and see if I can manage to force my arse out of bed on an ungodly hour for a weekend.

G'night
See you tomorrow!

Oh wait, actually it's today.
Cya all tommorow!

Hopefully I can find enough dosh for some jaffa-cakes or I have a feeling I'll be flayed.
everyone tape their "next gen" mobiles to their helmets and record shit loads of onboard the viewty have built in iso. could help lol
Quote from dadge :everyone tape their "next gen" mobiles to their helmets and record shit loads of onboard the viewty have built in iso. could help lol

On board... in a simulator?
Gah, dear god it's too early for a Sunday. This is inhuman
Looking like a lovely day for it too </sarcasm>
My phone won't be recording anything - it's pretty far from "next-gen", but I bet there's a few people going who have the ability to get some comedy footage. I'll be the one understeering off the track on nearly every corner.

@tristan
I wouldn't worry, I've never played GPL in my life, so we can assume I'm the least practiced of us all

Off to have my wake-up cuppa, fill my flask with on-the-road cuppas, top up my oil (since it looks like it could use it) and then start the first leg of my journey. I envy you people who don't have any plans before the event at 1pm. Swines
GPl isn't difficult, just be prepared to 'drift' every corner =)
Ok, I'm off. See y'all down there!
OMG TOO EARLY FOR A SUNDAY. :sadbanana
Yeh much too early. I'm just about to leave too. I'll be wearing a Nurburgring t-shirt.

Seeya in a bit.
Quote from Minimaxman :Yeh much too early. I'm just about to leave too. I'll be wearing a Nurburgring t-shirt.

Seeya in a bit.

This is too early!? Our lovely little alarm clock of a baby went off at 0700 =) Just on my way down now.
Quote from tristancliffe :Or we could beat up Ben (Bob) for telling us to meet somewhere that's closed?

Ah. Oops. Well, it's not like most of us will be drinking, so we can just sit outside (weather permitting) like I expected we would.

Anyway, I should get some breakfast in me, we'll be leaving shortly.

Seeya there!
Mines a coffee. Black and big like my women. . . .
Good Luck Everyone

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG