The online racing simulator
what you running atm chris, i probably know but have forgoten
Quote from Dajmin :I mgiht have missed something, but what exactly is it? My car isn't exactly a wicked track machine either, but I like the way it looks and it does everything I need it to

It's an American Seot Leon without the finness

(let the mocking commense)

Dodge SRT-4. It's not a bad car for shopping and pottering about town, very practical really.
With a 2.4L engine it'd eat mine for breakfast in all areas but economy
I have no problem with the SRT-4. It's no Viper, but I'd drive it.
Get it right becky it's and SRT-4 ACR =P

I get about 30MPG down the highway, but no it's not the best on fuel, especially when you open it up. I think I did 15 laps at silverstone on 3/4 of tank...
Quote from Funnybear :Gills, your bloody miles away as i've already said. Chris lives pretty much around the corner from me. And like I said, horses heads. People's beds. Mob bosses. I've already said too much.

Ah my apologies, my name is Chris also so I thought you meant me. I guess I will just have to be an inconvenience to my mum!

Also; it's not the best idea to poke fun at something that you do not understand. :/
If you don't like it you shouldn't have said it. And if it really was that important, you wouldn't have said anything anyway. And, your story ain't the worst, the funniest, the most tragic, the most law breaking 'ain't allowed on public transport anymore because I fare jumped from Oxford to Didcot' Story on here anyway. Stop playing the matyr.
Right
All I did was explain why I could not take public transport by myself at the moment. Only one making a fuss over it is yourself. Of course my "story" aint the worst or funniest etc, I haven't told you a story nor have I got a story to tell you.

I can confirm I am definitely coming. Funnybear I can give you a nice explaination if you show up. I would just really rather not say anything on a public forum. I never intended to be a "martyr" or to make some sort of crazy story up. No hard feelings I hope.
How is everyone looking for lifts?

Annt you coming? You still need a lift? Funnybear, your in my area, you want a lift? Gills sorry your too far away from me.
Dammit man. I wanna give you a lift. '89 2.5 straight six Alpina convertable lowered, stiffened and very very lovely.<-- Leave that at home!! No way. Tell you what. I'll meet you at the Peartree interchange and i'll race yeh! (actually, mine ain't no speed demon. It's a cruiser, not a racer. But regardless, I need to get back for a gig that night, so It's probs for the best that I remain a free agent.
Oh God I am going to be so embarressed turning up in my mums 15 second 0-60 clunky old freelander.
Hehe what time you leaving Funnybear? More accuratly what time you planning on being to the pub?

Don't be embarresed, your probably better off for it!

Ok so everyone is sorted for a lift besides antt?
I'm all sorted got the Tom Tom sat nav all set up nicely for the pub. Says I will arrive in 2 hours and ONE minute. Depends on traffic I suppose.
Yeah =)

Be nice to see that car Funnybear. Supposed to rain though on Sunday =( Tomorrow is supposed to be nice though.
Quote :h God I am going to be so embarressed turning up in my mums 15 second 0-60 clunky old freelander.

Freelander's are nice, and if your mum is imma embarass you even more. Just call me mum, mkay.
Tomorrow is nice? Hurrah! Got to get two new tyres (less than 1mm tread probably isn't a good idea if I've got passengers!), fit some new speakers (the original ones, with paper cones fell to bits about two years ago, and I never got round to fitting them), and give it a bit of a clean inside and out.

Becky - the aim is to get to The Hut for 11am. According to Google the whole journey via yours is 4 hours, with the journey from yours taking 2.5 hours. So, that means me leaving my house at 7am, and getting to yours at 8.30. A quick cup of tea later (making us fashionably late) and we'll be on our way.

Got your address.

The Race Centre's address is, in case you've missed it: The Race Centre, Unit 17, The Central Precinct, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire, SO53 2GB
The Hut's address is Bournemouth Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3DJ

I'll PM you all my mobile number, and I suggest that some of you share yours to other people. I probably won't bother answering if I'm not on a motorway (or if I forget my handsfree thingy), so if you know other people who are going then you're more likely to recover from getting lost.

Just checked on the phone, and we are definately confirmed for 1pm to 4pm (i.e. 3 hours). The track and car have been chosen, and I do not know what they are, or what sim we're in, or what format the day is taking. As I've not paid for this (and neither have you lot) apart from travelling/overnight costs etc I felt more unknowns would be more fun.

Of course I explained I didn't want some people knocked out of the event after just 15 minutes, so hopefully that won't happen.

Don't forget to bring money for the pub - you'll want something to eat and drink. And please, please brush your teeth before you come, because you might be getting close to other human beings

No doubt I'll be on here before Sunday morning, but if I'm not then you'll know I'm rubbish at fitting speakers or my car was very dirty. And in that I'll see you on Sunday.
I think my keyword was 'supposed' =P English weather always seems to be opposite from what the weather person says...
okies Tristi. I'll either be ready, or very hung over and in a panic. As with all things I intend to aim for a balance between the two and will most likely do entirely the latter.

See you Sunday
I would like to point out that fashionably late for me is now anything up to 2 hours late
Looking forward to this, as long as I don't get lost. Pretty much A31 the entire way, then just one junction along the M3 and I should, fingers crossed, be there. Google maps recons about 1h10 mins, so going to leave at about 9am to make sure I get there at 11.

Funnybear, would be nice to see your Alpina, Dad's got one too and you don't see many about.

Can't wait!
I couldnt get salami in the village, it's honey roast ham & cheese now. And there where no actually proper Jaffa cakes I had to get clones... but ... they're massive, as in gigantic, like cakes instead of biscuits...
Quote from Minimaxman :Funnybear, would be nice to see your Alpina, Dad's got one too and you don't see many about.

Can't wait!

Thats because most of them have been backed into trees at quite a large rate of knots.

I intend on looking after it. only 76k (If I beleive it) on the clock. Still quite new to me though. Needs some tidying.
All sounding good to me. I'll be going straight to the centre because of the band thing that morning but I've had the address on the satnav for a couple of weeks

Any plans for afterward? I need to be home in time for Lost, but that still gives me a little spare
i should be at the hut for around 11:30 ish, i'll be the fat one with an LFS top on.
Quote from franky500 :i should be at the hut for around 11:30 ish, i'll be the fat one with an LFS top on.

you're not fat franky. you're a recovering anorexic. you should be proud of that.
chins up sunshine, you're effing special.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG