The online racing simulator
lol
Well like I said, if anyone can possibly give me a lift then I would be extremely grateful.
Passed the driving test so will definitely be there

Might be slightly late though since the band has a competition audition in Bedford the same morning. Should have plenty of time to get there but obviously traffic-dependant.
Congrats Dajmin! Well done mate. I've always liked you ya know. :icon23: [/hint]
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :http://i30.photobucket.com/alb ... 42/zvoncic/hitchhiker.jpg

Just don't take the axe

Hitchhiker: You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?
Ted: Yeah, sure, 8-Minute Abs. Yeah, the excercise video.
Hitchhiker: Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.
Ted: Right. Yes. OK, all right. I see where you're going.
Hitchhiker: Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?
Ted: I would go for the 7.
Hitchhiker: Bingo, man, bingo. 7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.
Ted: You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?
Hitchhiker: If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
Ted: That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?
[Hitchhiker convulses]
Hitchhiker: No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.
Ted: That - good point.
Hitchhiker: 7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.
Ted: Why?
Hitchhiker: 'Cause you're ****in' fired!
Right. Thats it. Step me up to the deffo coming category. I'll just have to be responsible on saturday night. Which is really going to be a struggle. I mean, really a struggle. I am going out with two sets of guys who make heavy drinking look like something Nuns do to make gentile converstation.

And I just want to show of my new car. In fact thats the only reason I want to come if I'm honest. That, and s****** at Becky's roots.

Edit - What a bizarre auto edit. I certainly wasn't refering to anyone of a coloured ethnic origin. I was actually trying to spell a proper word. Political correctness gone nuts.
Quote from Funnybear :
And I just want to show of my new car.

Me too! 2006 Fiat Panda Diesel. Oh yeah.
Gills4life, if nobody's about to give you a lift, why not get on the train? There's a route from Gillingham to Eastleigh, 2 changes, £34.50 return. Could leave at half nine and arrive twenty past twelve. Or an hour earlier if you are that keen, as I'm planning to be at the pub by then. Plenty of time options for the return leg too.
What time are the earliest people going to arrive? I don't want to arrive at 11am only to find I have to sit on my bill for an hour.
I can vouch for Fel and myself.
Mmmm, may try to grab a snack before we go racing! (I'll probably be arriving around 11-11.30 as long as I haven't gotten lost :razz

Which reminds me, I need to buy jaffa-cakes. :hide:
I cannot take the train I'm afraid. For personal reasons. I cannot give you details why on here, but it involves the police and my protection. That's all I am going to say about it. So, once again, if anyone can find it in their heart to give me a lift to this wonderful event, I will be extremely grateful.
Quote from Gills4life :but it involves the police and my protection.

So you're a Brazilian electrician and rightly scared of trains at the moment...?
Quote from Gills4life :I cannot take the train I'm afraid. For personal reasons. I cannot give you details why on here, but it involves the police and my protection. That's all I am going to say about it.

You can't leave it there. This story is far too tasty to gloss over. Tell us. Or PM me and I'll tell everybody for you.

Quote from nihil :So you're a Brazilian electrician

:clapclap:
Quote from Gills4life :I cannot take the train I'm afraid. For personal reasons. I cannot give you details why on here, but it involves the police and my protection. That's all I am going to say about it. So, once again, if anyone can find it in their heart to give me a lift to this wonderful event, I will be extremely grateful.

Sounds like the witness protection program to me.
Quote from th84 :Sounds like the witness protection program to me.

:ices_rofl
Would you want him in your car if he's got organised crime trying to whack him?
Actually, yes. Could be great fun to try and outrun the mob.
That said, I'd rather turn him over, have them owe me a favour

I can't do the pickup, the logistics are just crazy. Plus, the Don says if I leave him there he'll set me up for life... I've said too much!
Quote from Dajmin :Actually, yes. Could be great fun to try and outrun the mob.
That said, I'd rather turn him over, have them owe me a favour

I can't do the pickup, the logistics are just crazy. Plus, the Don says if I leave him there he'll set me up for life... I've said too much!

hey dont tel them my secret plan!!

Oh crap
What? I am not on the run from the police, they are trying to keep me protected and advise me not to travel alone on public transport. So once again, can someone please give me a lift to this?
Quote from Gills4life :they are trying to keep me protected and advise me not to travel alone on public transport. So once again, can someone please give me a lift to this?

So you want to stay safe by not riding public transport alone, but you're wanting a lift in a relative stranger's car? I think you might want to check some statistics here
*Sucks in through teeth behind face mask*

*Orders Chianti*
Quote from Dajmin :So you want to stay safe by not riding public transport alone, but you're wanting a lift in a relative stranger's car?

Bingo!
Sorry Gills, but I found a horses head in my bed this morning. It's too dangerous to be seen with you. Plus you live bloody miles away.

-edit- So I can say Bloody. But I can't say s****** . . . . . What the 4 star is going on around here?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG