The online racing simulator
I'll probably be wearing my Gillingham FC scarf and be with a short blonde haired lady.
Quote from Gills4life :I'll probably be wearing my Gillingham FC scarf and be with a short blonde haired lady.

Do you really have to bring your Mum along, can't she just drop you off outside.
LOL, what difference does it make?
Quote from garph :Do you really have to bring your Mum along, can't she just drop you off outside.

Seems a bit unfair to make her take me on a 2 hour trip just to say, "k wait here be back in 4 or 5 hours"
Sorry about not getting you a ride Chris - I woulda taken you if I had a pillion seat. <3
Quote from Gills4life :Seems a bit unfair to make her take me on a 2 hour trip just to say, "k wait here be back in 4 or 5 hours"

Well the other option is she takes you to Oxford and I take you down, then picks you up again from oxford.
Quote from Gills4life :Seems a bit unfair to make her take me on a 2 hour trip just to say, "k wait here be back in 4 or 5 hours"

...oh, sorry my bad.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
I just want to come meet you all and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. My mum won't get in any of your way I am sure, she has work to do that she is taking with her.
At least you can make it, Chris.
Yeah that was how I looked at it. Better be taken there with my mum and maybe be embarressed a little than not come at all. Besides, I don't get to see my mum an awful lot so it will be nice for me.
She can tell us stories of that time you...
well i'm utterly unwell today. Hoping I feel better for tomorrow if it's like this I cant come. I want head to go away. Head hurts. Me want blankie.
Quote from Dajmin :I need to be home in time for Lost, but that still gives me a little spare

Downloaded and watched it on Thursday Much better than having to wait until Sunday, especially as I don't have Sky...

Quote from Becky Rose :well i'm utterly unwell today. Hoping I feel better for tomorrow if it's like this I cant come. I want head to go away. Head hurts. Me want blankie.

Lemsip, a long hot bath, some tissues, some chocolate, a sad film and a 'blankie' will soon sort you out. I'll be at your house at 8:30, and if you're not ready then you'll just have to come as you are!

Edit: Debating whether to bring race gloves and boots - they are much better than normal shoes and bare hands for long racing, especially as the stitching on Momo wheels hurts my thumbs and sim pedals are too soft...
Hey. I picked up Thomas yesterday and we've arrived down south safely. We'll be leaving here (Portsmouth) at 10:30 tomorrow to get there for 11ish. Seeya.
We are going down today, so if anyone wants to meet up in Southampton tonight drop me a pm
Quote from tristancliffe :
Edit: Debating whether to bring race gloves and boots - they are much better than normal shoes and bare hands for long racing, especially as the stitching on Momo wheels hurts my thumbs and sim pedals are too soft...

I was thinking about taking mine also but did not want to be that goof trying to be all professional!

I shall probably take the boots anyway because the soles of my trainers are rock solid so I can't even feel the pedals.
Well Tristan I just used my socks the last time, you won't feel much with shoes on. The Speed7 pedals are fairly stiff, especially the brake, he put a spring kit in them to bring the stiffness of the brake up and changed the calibration on them so it's closer to how a real pedal would work.

IE the first 1/4 throw is easy where the brake pressure doesn't change much, then you hit pressure and the brakes really start changing a lot with very little pedal movement. But because there is rubber insert riding inside the spring it takes considerable force to work that last bit of brake. It's not the same as having a piezoelectric sensor, or a hydraulic brake setup but it works. It still uses a change in the axis to do brake force, but the sensitivity is offset so the something like the last 1/4 throw is 3/4 of the brake force.

Whimp! I thought you worked in an auto shop, albeit a fancy one =) You don't need gloves =) The wheels are worn and sloppy, you may want gloves though to keep the rubber from going on yours hands. My hands got gritty after racing.
I like to wear racing booties and gloves when I'm sitting at a computer.
I start to feel a little alive nows. I haves pulse. Head still no like rest of body though.
Update : My parts haven't arrived (apparently next Tuesday) so I'll be arriving in a car with Joe.

Cannot promise that I can bring Jaffa-cakes as money is now INCREDIBILY tight. :hide:
Just one thing, on The Hut's website it says on a Sunday it's open from 12 noon onwards... if we get there before that what's the plan?
Chav around in the carpark? We could drink cider from a paper bag and swear needlessly? Or we could beat up Ben (Bob) for telling us to meet somewhere that's closed? Perhaps torture him with Jaffa Cakes and an electric razor (with beard trimming attachment)? Or hold an inpromptu donut competition using non-hairdressers RWD cars
that leaves you out Tristan =)
Well, it leaves my car out. We can wreck someone elses
Quote from tristancliffe :Well, it leaves my car out. We can wreck someone elses

Hehe doh, I always seem to forget important words =) Funnybears should do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG