The online racing simulator
Mate. Only taking the mickey. It's scary enough driving in those conditions let alone riding something that most people seem to forget is there.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Rubbish....you're coming.

I live near Marlborough, so if it's raining cats and dogs I'll give you a lift.

EDIT: Or.......get the train to Pewsey and I'll pick you up there.

I may have to take you up on that offer. Don't worry, I'd split fuel money with you. My brake lever is on the toss so unless I can get it delivered by the end of the week (ordered it today) I'm going to need a lift.
My roots have grown through and I cant decide whether to wear a hat, because once I put one on i'll have to keep it on all day or have hat hair, and having a hat on all day is an ichy pain in the spotty fringe line.

@Tristi, do you like cheese and pepperoni? I was going to make a couple of sarnies and things for either way down/back. I figured if I cant smoke in your car at least I can leave crumbs everywhere.
I wouldn't worry about roots showing - this isn't a professional photo-shoot, it's PC racing geeks getting together... You'll probably find nobody will notice!

Yes, I like cheese and pepp. And you can smoke in my car. And leave crumbs. And bring your iPod/MP3 player/small collection of CDs. It's either that, or put up with Radio 2!
Ew, Radio 2? I'd sooner walk
No other radio station worth listening to. I have an IQ, so that rules out Radio 1, I'm not 40, so that rules out Radio 4, I'm not 60, so that rules out Radio 3. Radio 5 is for sport, which I'm mostly not interested in listening about, and the commercial stations aren't very good either mostly (especially now I can't find Late Night Love with Graham Torrington ). If it's not R2, then it'd have to be Classic FM
That's what CDs are for

It's rare that any radio channel ever plays anything I'm remotely interested in, and even if they did, those songs would be so few and far between it wouldn't be worth the power
Quote from tristancliffe :I wouldn't worry about roots showing - this isn't a professional photo-shoot, it's PC racing geeks getting together... You'll probably find nobody will notice!

I might be a tomboi butch dyke but I still have standards! They're quite low in fairness, but at all times hair must be dyed and make the older generation feel uncomfortable.

Quote :Yes, I like cheese and pepp. And you can smoke in my car. And leave crumbs. And bring your iPod/MP3 player/small collection of CDs. It's either that, or put up with Radio 2!

Oh sweet, your so gonna regret letting me smoke and put music on...!

Quote from tristancliffe :No other radio station worth listening to. I have an IQ, so that rules out Radio 1, I'm not 40, so that rules out Radio 4, I'm not 60, so that rules out Radio 3. Radio 5 is for sport, which I'm mostly not interested in listening about, and the commercial stations aren't very good either mostly (especially now I can't find Late Night Love with Graham Torrington ). If it's not R2, then it'd have to be Classic FM

Roflz. I like Classic FM too, I often have some Wagner or Reverberri crop up on shuffle play besides Children of Bodom and Mindless Self Indulgeance!

The only problem with Classic FM is it is almost always non-stop advertisements and some of the 'classics' on their playlist are called that because they should have been put to pasture long ago, I much preffer the more up beat stuff like Rondo' Veneziano or a Russian Mazurka, i'm most keen on contemporary compositions that draw upon modern influences.

It just happens that I also listen to Animal Alpha and Amon Amarth, aswell as softer genres like gothic metal, heavy metal, rock, alternative, 60s, techno, dance & club music, and Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds.

I'll probably have something you like on my phone, and an aweful lot that you dont.
If anyone is able to give me a lift, I will most certainly go! I would love to meet everyone in person. So yeah, if anyone has room to give me a lift and is not a paedophile then it would be much appreciated. Otherwise I can't come.
You forgot 1 vital piece of information Chris

EDIT: As you pointed out to me on MSN - rough location is under your username. OK let me rally I can save this,

"You forgot to highlight 1 important piece of information Chris".

;P
My location is under my username; Gillingham, Kent. If someone can give me a lift then I will give further information.
Mini bump: Can anyone possibly give me a lift??

:sadbanana
Buy me a pillion seat and grab yourself some gear and I'll take you if I go on the bike.
Chris - I've already offered. If you are happy to have your legs broken then you can come along in my boot. It'll only be for a couple of hours, so a large dose of Aspirin will probably keep you sane until we arrive.

If that's not good enough for you, then I don't know what it!!!
If you could possibly squeeze me into the boot without breaking my legs and give me sufficient reading material then I will accept your offer. Seriously I would take that, I am so desperate to go to this!
Post a video of you getting into the smallest box you can, and post the dimensions of that box. If it's smaller than my boot (i.e. you'd fit) then I'll give you a torch and a copy of Autosport
Is it legal to ride in the boot? If it is then I'll seriously consider.
Not too desperate are we Chris?
I will admit I really do not want to miss this. You can add my name to the antendees list Tristan, as I can definitely go. I just need someone to give me transport. Hopefully one of you lot will be kind enough to help a guy out. I am not noisy and will not make a nuisance of myself. :worried:
I somehow don't believe that last sentence.
Sadly, I don't think it is legal, even if it's being filmed for YouTube purposes

Hopefully someone will come up with the magic lift. Come on guys - he'll pay his share of petrol (probably including the detour fuel!).
@S14 roflz
@Chris: No riding in the boot is not legal, and neither will Tristan do it. However, owing to a lack of case presedents in court there is no legal law against tying you to the bonnet with rope.
I don't fancy being strapped to the front of any car with Tristan driving. :scared:
lol especially if its wet, he may find a stack of tyres :P
I hit those backwards The bonnet is probably much safer than the boot

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG