The online racing simulator
Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
Quote from Tomhah :24.12.08

Legends Racing Team is now having their first tryout. Two drivers were facing the random combo RB4/FE1, ExSpeed from Estonia and Swisscosmo from Canada.

Some information about their and our tryout in general:

Our tryout last over seven days (one week) the time period can be longer or smaller but mainly seven days. The first day they will drive a random track and car, to see how they manage that. Then, we will tell they what they did wrong (if they did) and tell they what you should do to improve. After the “test” they have one week to practice and try to "hang out" with us. At the last day, we will test them again, to see if they have improved their driving since the last time.
One of the drivers preformed very well while the other driver need to improve. Both drivers was acting well and I think they have a nice personality, time will show!

We will tell you how it went when they tryout period is finished.

-Legends Racing Team

thats good to hear
Good luck :)
Får hoppas er alla lycka till å hoppas att de kommer gå bra för er :P Å bli lite kända på LFS =) BTW när kommer er server upp då så man kan komma å hälsa på? /™fun Axel
This is a very serious start of your team and since I know Tommy I also know this is going to be a good one.

If you need a temp server or any other things, just let me know.

Good luck guys ...
Hello Axel! We are trying to get our server up as fast as possible. Sebastian Brolin is working on it
Looking good, good luck and have a peaceful christmas :star:
Thanks everyone!
Best of luck guys. I'm looking forward to see your cars on track.
Very experienced team also, very qualitied (right word hehe?)

I hope you best luck for the future. I see in that team has a excellent teamwork, that is most important thing what can ever be.

Cya in LFS
This is looking good, good luck.
Thanks for every comments people! We really appreciate it, since we are putting so much effort into this.
Nice work. It all looks awesome.
Do you guys have a website here/in the works? Am I missing something here in the thread?
Quote from racer hero :Do you guys have a website here/in the works? Am I missing something here in the thread?

They have a website being designed by someone who designs the STCC (Swedish Touring Car Championship) cars, who is one of the team members father.
Uh, Gluck with your team guys!
there already is a team called LRT but that doesnt matter
oh, which? Are they active? Should we switch tag? or?

I have never seen someone ^^

Anyway, thanks for every comments.

Our website will be released early in Januar, and is currently designed by a proffesional webdesigner who has designed many of the STCC cars (Swedish Touring Car Championship) which is one of the most promoted series in Sweden and Scandinavia. It's Sebastian Brolin's father who is designing it, and Sebastian Brolin's brother who make it. I'm paying for the domain.

-Tommy Østgaard
ah, yes, but they use chinese (or what it is ^^) letters. We don't Hope it isnt a problem, as you say

EDIT: We will drive a two-hours race 03.01.08 (day/month/year). We will drive the GTR-cars on AS4 (Aston Historic). Two drivers at one team. Our tryouts will now got a chance to show how they preform invidual and as a team member. The goal with this test is to gain experience, to test our tryouts and to have fun!

What do you guys think?

This test will be with two other teams we dont mention yet. ^^
Quote from Tomhah :ah, yes, but they use chinese (or what it is ^^) letters. We don't Hope it isnt a problem, as you say

EDIT: We will drive a two-hours race 03.01.08 (day/month/year). We will drive the GTR-cars on AS4 (Aston Historic). Two drivers at one team. Our tryouts will now got a chance to show how they preform invidual and as a team member. The goal with this test is to gain experience, to test our tryouts and to have fun!

What do you guys think?

This test will be with two other teams we dont mention yet. ^^

I checked if I can do it and I can so I will do everything i can in my power to come I just got to PM greg_slideways to see what car he wants to drive
I might not be able to attend jan 2nsd im moving I will not be ready nor cappable to race this race!
No, we have other people on tryout who will drive instead of Greg since he can't, so thats no problem.
well me and couple of Lithuanians used LRT (Lithuanian Racing Team) in 16h of Kyoto, but its not a team, just a tag when we get together to race leagues. ahh well, good luck
Ja vi elsker!

Best of luck to you guys
Thank you
Good luck!

Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG