The online racing simulator
Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
But I woke up at 5:30am, drove 3 full hour stints and an hour and a half of IGTC
Yeah, Kenneth was sleeping between the races ^^ He showed that he is doing everything for the team
This team is showing promising things, great luck guys! Looking good!
I have some information about our website!

It will (hopefully) be released THIS or next week!
Good stuff guys - impressive driving!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Good stuff guys - impressive driving!

Thank you We are happy for every comment we have got, we appreciate it
Quote from Tomhah :I have some information about our website!

It will (hopefully) be released THIS or next week!

I thought this thread was your homepage...

j/k
Quote from Dimitry Gerards :I thought this thread was your homepage...

j/k

I havent been clear enough then. Our website is beeing designed as I have said before by a professional designer who has designed many of the STCC cars and one of the WTCC cars. I dont know anymore about the site than you do (of course, I know something more than you, but not that much ^^), so this will be quite intresting. But after what I have heard from Sebastian, it will be one of the best looking lfs team-sites
Your Rather positive for it "being the best" just hope it meets that quote.
Quote from livefornow :Your Rather positive for it "being the best" just hope it meets that quote.

Actually
Quote :But after what I have heard from Sebastian, it will be one of the best looking lfs team-sites

Maybe you didn't read the first part of the sentence? Tomhah has been informed by the person making it that it will be one of the best looking lfs Team websites around.
Quote from wild :Actually

Maybe you didn't read the first part of the sentence? Tomhah has been informed by the person making it that it will be one of the best looking lfs Team websites around.

Wrong, Sebastians FATHER is making it (+ his brother) But Brolle is there and help if its needed
Also, Brolle is Sebastian
good going mate.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Hey Any news on the website?
Quote from audimasta :Hey Any news on the website?

We have bought the domain (www.legends-racing.com) and its only some small things left after what I have head, like banner, 3d-renders and some information about our team, and they are currently working on the forum. So the site should finaly be released this week
Nice! Looking forward to it
You are not the only one
#143 - CSF
Quote from Tomhah :So the shite should finaly be released this week

I thought you said it was going to be one of the best on LFS, not shite...
Quote from CSF :I thought you said it was going to be one of the best on LFS, not shite...

haha, Fixed ^^
Too late! Sig material
yes but look when you last logged in 05. June 2008 - 20:07:06
Whats your point? They are called "The Legends" we are "Legends Racing Team".
LeRTs

Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG