The online racing simulator
Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
Grats Ken and LRT.
Grats to Kenneth and LRT. A good catch for the both of you ...
So many team transfers lately! Good luck to the whole team
Quote from CSF :Cracking news for Ken.

That cracked me up!

Good luck to Ken and LRT!
#80 - AMB
Quote from Gil07 :That cracked me up!

Good luck to Ken and LRT!

Come on guys stop with the wise cracks now
#81 - CSF
Quote from AMB :Come on guys stop with the wise cracks now

But they crack me up.
Don't crack down on the poor guy so much
Quote from Gil07 :Don't crack down on the poor guy so much

Ahhh stop your really cracking me up now.
please stay on-topic guys!
Quote from evilpimp :Grats Ken and LRT.

Thanks, atleast I am sticking to the blue skins. You trader switching to red and green...

Quote from Cawwa :Grats to Kenneth and LRT. A good catch for the both of you ...

Thankyousir.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :So many team transfers lately! Good luck to the whole team

Thanks.
#86 - arco
Congrats to Kenneth and LRT. May you have many fine moments together.
g'Luck with LRT mr. O'Keefe hope it lasts
Quote from racer hero :Thanks, atleast I am sticking to the blue skins. You traitor switching to red and green...

:P How many colors did you go through before getting back to blue? Traitor.
Good luck Kenneth. Your a good driver and going to a good team.
Quote from Tomhah :What's that supposed to mean?

Thanks anyway.

It means that im happy that he has made it into LRT
#91 - Foqs
o fk ye, Gratz mr. Kenneth
Quote from evilpimp ::P How many colors did you go through before getting back to blue? Traitor.

I went straight from blue to blue, all the other colours were before that.

Quote from arco :Congrats to Kenneth and LRT. May you have many fine moments together.

Thanks Arco, bet you saw it coming after that race today

Quote from -NightFly- :g'Luck with LRT mr. O'Keefe hope it lasts

Thanks, it will last.

Quote from livefornow :Good luck Kenneth. Your a good driver and going to a good team.

Thanks.

Quote from Foqs :o fk ye, Gratz mr. Kenneth

Thanks Foqs, when did you join CoRe by the way?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone, I am excited to finally of found a nice home for myself where I feel I will stay for a long, long time.
Yesterday I didn't know what's goin' on your server, now it's clear. Gratz LRT and Kenneth, have a good one.
Yes, we are sorry about that ^^ That was one of our testings, as I wrote on the server ^^
Gongratz to both. Lets make this a sticky Kenneth
Wow, congrats on new team, and best of luck with it

Have kinda wondered why I did not see you on drift servers much anymore

Hope you guys stay strong, drive hard, and make a strong, solid, close team
Thx Wolf =) we will!
Kenneth O’Keefe raced the XRT Stock Car Cup Round 8 on January 11th and got LRT’s first victory! Kenneth O’Keefe is a very experienced driver from Canada, only 14 years old. He joined Legends Racing Team January 4th and it has been a pleasure to have him on-board since then. We interviewed Kenneth after the victory in the final race in the LOTA series.

Kenneth, you did a well deserved victory for Legends Racing Team in the LOTA series, what do you feel now? What was your key to the success?

I feel extremely happy. It was an amazing race. I started out 10th in the sprint race, because of a poor qualifying run. Then in the sprint race I moved up to 5th. In the final, I jumped to 4th right off the start and followed Todd for about 5 laps. After getting passed Todd, I got by Aj Roselli easily
Aj then pushed me all the way up to Phil Diaz.
After this, Aj ended up losing connection so I was left on my own to fight Phil. Phil and I were sticking in line, running consistant times trying to keep our tires cool, when we noticed Cawwa was catching us. All of a sudden, Cawwa was on the inside of Phil and I.Cawwa and I then worked together to try and pull away from Phil, but Phil, who is an XRT and KY1 legend did not fall for this, he stuck to my bumper the whole way.Phil pushed me by Cawwa, and Cawwa slid coming out of turn 3 into the walls losing lots of time.On lap 45 it was time to pit, Phil pitted the lap before me, at lap 44 and after the race he said he made a mistake in the pits.I had a perfect pitstop, and somehow came out ahead of Phil by almost 2 seconds.Then for the final 5 laps I put down a goal to run all 48.2 or below which I did and I came across the finish line around 1.5 seconds ahead of Phil Diaz, Kenneth answered with a huge excitement.

Congratulations! A great victory! What do you think of your and LRT's future now?

LRT seems like a great team for me, and I am very happy to be partnered here with Tommy, and Stein. I amlooking forward to move into endurance racing with LRT.

LRT is happy to have you on-board too. Lets move on. What do you think will be the most difficult part in LRT, since the team is very new, there might be some challanges that more establish teams dont have, or am I wrong?

I think the biggest problem is going to be getting the website online quickly, because the website is the base of a successful team.Once we have the website online, I think everything will flow smoothly.

The website will be released as soon as it is finished (yes, it has taken a lot of time, and I really hope it will be finished soon! But after what I have heard, it will be worth it.)

Lets move on to the next and last question: Which competitions/leagues are you going to drive this year?
I will be competing in the Icon Touring Car Championship, also known as the ITCC. As well as the Road to Formula 1 series presented by Dark Side Racing. I will also compete in some of the Head To Head races, and some Sonicrealms Premier League races. As well as someone off events that I think will be fun, he says with a smile around his face.

Thank you for the interview Kenneth and congratulation with the victory.

Tommy Østgaard
Congrats ken!

Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG