The online racing simulator
Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
Quote from Tomhah :ah, yes, but they use chinese (or what it is ^^) letters. We don't Hope it isnt a problem, as you say

EDIT: We will drive a two-hours race 03.01.08 (day/month/year). We will drive the GTR-cars on AS4 (Aston Historic). Two drivers at one team. Our tryouts will now got a chance to show how they preform invidual and as a team member. The goal with this test is to gain experience, to test our tryouts and to have fun!

What do you guys think?

This test will be with two other teams we dont mention yet. ^^

There is one more LRT out there... Logical Racing Team from Czech Republic. But I haven't seen them for a long tim now, so...
good luck .Hope to see you on track
Hi .
Im Vce-manager Lublin Racing Team with the same letters tag but with chinese . I think its not problem because our full names of the teams are not the same and tags are not the same too because we use chinese and its [LRT] not LRT| like yours... so nice to see more LRT members .
And some info about us... we are active team but we're mainly raced in Poland before because official team was created in Poland and Lublin is one of Polish cities... but our team its not for polish racers only, we are international team and we started in 25 or 27 february 2007... and our website is actually inactive because we 're actualizing it. Probably you didnt see us because we're planning some bigger starts in some bigger leagues in 2009 season (before Polish leagues and events only). Actually we're on 42th place in ctra teams ranking.
I think we can be a friendly teams so welcome in LFS and good luck for all LRT| members .

if you want some contact with us just check our website(current inactive) or our forum(always active)
www.lrteam.ovh.org
www.lrteam.fora.pl

and here you have some wallpapers :
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fzrlrt2k8abs3.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xrrlrt2k8funjx9.jpg

Cheers, luki97 .

ps. sorry for my bad english .
Thank you for letting us have this tag They are quite diffrent, yes. We try to base upon friendship, and not the opposite

-Tommy Østgaard
True.
Legends Racing Team wishes everyone a happy New Year We're looking forward to race with you in 2009
Yes happy New Year
Good luck with the team seems like a very promising team and happy new year. Good luck in 2009.
Thank you, and have a happy 2009
Good luck and have fun with the team, guys.
We have now got a partnership with Experion Hosting - low priced Live for Speed servers. The partnership last over one month. They are giving us a free server, while we will advertise for them.

We are doing this while we are waiting on our server

Tommy Østgaard
gillard_93@hotmail.com
Team manager of Legends Racing Team

Sponsored by Experion Hosting - Low priced Live for Speed servers.
Good to here. Looking good Tommy, the team that is.
good luck with this tommah u da man
and congrats to all the members
Thank you =)
Quote from Tomhah :Thank you =)

Check your PMs
Legends Racing Team has now “signed” Kenneth O’Keefe, also known as “racer hero”. Kenneth has overcome his childishness from the “old days” and has improved a lot as a driver. He is very fast and consistent, and is a very good addition to our team. Kenneth has tested for us for some days now and we were impressed from day one. We wish you the best of luck in Legends Racing Team and in your future (both in LFS and IRL). Welcome on board mate!
You will find Kenneth on the track with the name LRT|Kenneth where grey = white.

-Tommy Østgaard
Gillard_93@hotmail.com
Team manager of Legends Racing Team

Sponsored by Experion hosting – Low priced LFS servers.
www.experionhosting.com
Quote from Tomhah :Kenneth has overcome his childishness from the “old days” and has improved a lot as a driver.

Hehe, grats to both.
Gratz
Thanks guys, I am excited to be racing in many leagues carrying the Legends Racing Team skins and tag.
Wowzers
#71 - AMB
Well I ain't going to say what I was originally going to post, so i'll say gratz instead.
Quote from AMB :Well I ain't going to say what I was originally going to post, so i'll say gratz instead.

Thanks hairy toes
#73 - AMB
#75 - CSF
Cracking news for Ken.

Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG