The online racing simulator
Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
#176 - Zay
hes not really a bully guys i was just kiddin but he does through me in garbage cans and he disses my mom
Quote from Zay :hes not really a bully guys i was just kiddin but he does through me in garbage cans and he disses my mom

Shh.
Kenneth is so cool now.
Racername: Kenneth
Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BTC%5D+CityDriving+Montana%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][TC] CityDriving Montana[/url]

Quote from J@tko :Racername: Kenneth
Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5BTC%5D+CityDriving+Montana%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][TC] CityDriving Montana[/url]

Lawl xD
Already on the lookout for a new team, I guess.
Legendteam
Team legend i would like to join. i have s2 and am a intermediet racer. i also am single and am not in anyother team.
I am Master!!! can i join as i have an s2 licence and am a decent racer. hope you reply and also i am not with any other team.
This team is closed.
Sorry, but as cool guy over here says, its closed.

PS: Texas, you own me one *caught*cool*caught*
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't think any team has that as an entry requirement.

commitment to lfs i suppose instead of females
Quote from jwardy :commitment to lfs i suppose instead of females

As if that doesn't comes naturally when playing LFS
Nope girlfriend is before LFS for me....=(
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Stop posting in dead team thread, its like to talk with memorial in cemetary
Quote from TexasLTU :Stop posting in dead team thread, its like to talk with memorial in cemetary

Yeah, stop posting!

come on really!
can u not get a mod to close this thread so then we dont get these stupid replies

(including mine)
Quote from BreadC :can u not get a mod to close this thread so then we dont get these stupid replies

(including mine)

I don't think there is any way to stop you posting stupid replies.
STOP talking in here. This is the last post what so ever. Dont reply "ok" or anything like that to me. This is the end. Do not post after this message.
Quote from Tomhah :STOP talking in here. This is the last post what so ever. Dont reply "ok" or anything like that to me. This is the end. Do not post after this message.

Rogar
isn't it Roger? not Rogar?
Its supossed to be Roger but what ever she says
ayy

Legends Racing Team is now official!
(208 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG