The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco postponed
(607 posts, closed, started )
somehow im not waiting the scirocco itself at all, I'd rather have new interiors for the rest of the cars, especially for UF
#553 - Kaw
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :somehow im not waiting the scirocco itself at all, I'd rather have new interiors for the rest of the cars, especially for UF

Why? You'd rather have new seats than new content? I don't get that, sorry!
Quote from Danny LFS :NO!! BMW X6 is GAY!!!

for the 3rd time.

Is the Scirocco at least coming this month?
It's friday lol, where is the scirocco?

Really, I'm getting a bit dissapoited of lfs..
Quote from BoyGTA :Really, I'm getting a bit dissapoited of lfs..

Whats that? But seriously be happy with what you get and when you get it.
I dont see why you are getting disappointed

I sometimes get bored of lfs but then i just try a different combo, or ill go drifting. there is always something new to discover
To me it's just one of the usual moaners grinding on: seriously, if one had a decent argument to discuss, he/she would have done already.

The moment this phase of the moaning is done, the next one will begin, criticizing the Scirocco because it's FWD, heavy, it's ugly, or anyway because each and every VW will just explode in a great ball of fire the moment you take em on a track etc etc etc

We had a number of threads locked in the months following the announcement, and this one hasn't been different from those, since god knows how many pages already. The only reason I can see for not having it locked is just because a new one would pop up in half a hour max.

PS: oh well my guesstimate wasn't so much off anyway.
The Sciroccoccocco will be out whenever Scawen & co decide they want to release it... Now stop moaning and go play LFS or something else, or maybe even enjoy some Real Life™!
i can bet every who will be able to drive the scirocco[anyone with s1 or s2] will defiatley drive this all time for a few days they will moan and groan but they will drive it servers will fill with the vws
i really cant understand how scawen and co put up with all these bad comments and whining they dont have it. all i can say is respect to you 3 guys, some people want soo much for free.
those that keep moaning ... please .. go jack off !

u got to face the reality that the Scirocco dosen't want to be your Girlfriend ( Boyfriend , room mate ,etc... ) and you cant make something about it ! you got to let the car come to you not you going to the car ! ( like when u adopt a dog ... you dont adopt it ... he adopted you ! )
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
Quote from hugoluis :Really, I'm getting pissed off with all these rumours and moaning about Scirocco. People, go play LFS or do any crap while it's not released. Patience is always good.

It's much better wait to drive a "perfect" car, without any bugs, than they - the devs - launch it now with many bugs (and more people criticizing about..)

Kthxbai

Correct. I'm now unsubscribing from this thread because it has appeared in my subscribed threads list every minute from the day it was made.

WOW. I quoted a post that occured after I quoted it. How the...?
Quote from BoyGTA :It's friday lol, where is the scirocco?

Really, I'm getting a bit dissapoited of lfs..

Really, I'm getting pissed off with all these rumours and moaning about Scirocco. People, go play LFS or do any crap while it's not released. Patience is always good.

It's much better wait to drive a "perfect" car, without any bugs, than they - the devs - launch it now with many bugs (and more people criticizing about..)

(Sorry I did some confusion here and deleted my post, just replaced it again =p)
There should have been a nomination... Best and worst topic of the year.... SCIROCCO would easily win hands down
ive been playing rfactor 75 to lfs 25 untill the scirocco it relesed..
To everyone who is complaining about the lone wait to get this car and saying that your bored of LFS and have lost faith in the developers, show me the bit of text that says they have to do things as fast as possible so people aren't bored waiting.

It will be released when its done and crying about it in here and bumping your post count will only make the wait longer.

Too many spammers around these days and nothing gets done to make them be quiet. Think I'll have to warm up my report button again.
i'd atleast like progress reports...
Quote from chavm481 :i'd atleast like progress reports...

You got one. And then all these childish and immature people starting complaining about "how they're unsatisfied with the unfinished product" and how "it's crap y u didnt release scirocco naow!111 noob!1111", so now I highly doubt you'll be getting another one.

The Dev's have said that they don't do progress reports because people would get angry if something didn't happen, and they've been proven correct.
Quote from chavm481 :i'd atleast like progress reports...

And I'd like a new Macbook Pro... who cares?
im gonna go play rfactor.... free mods and night racing.
what I wanna know is why they picked a scirocco out of all the much cooler and much more fun to drive cars that are out there.... . Plus we already have a FWD hatch.

Why not something like a saleen S7 or lotus exige S or a lambo, all different that any car in LFS right now.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco postponed
(607 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG