The online racing simulator
I know something wrong with american muscle cars. They seem to have allergies to corners.
Any progress on this one? Mods, creators ?
03-04 cobras dont handle all that bad. They have IRS on the 03 and o4 and it helps. Any car can be made to handle good its just depends on the skill level and how deep the pockets are.
Quote from white92talontsi :03-04 cobras dont handle all that bad. They have IRS on the 03 and o4 and it helps. Any car can be made to handle good its just depends on the skill level and how deep the pockets are.

That statement is void though, you don't by a Lada and say "well given hours and a lot of scratch, it can be a real drivers car." Off the shelf the Lada is utter arse and so is American Muscle. The only time they knock out anything decent is when the Germans help make the car.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Don't handle all that good either.

lmao........

on topic :

the vws will pwn the fxo. it has tc, esp + some other stuff ... and its lighter so it means its better for corners
hmm spend 20k on the cobra do a few mods and wax either of those? or save money for the rest of your life for a car you will never afford?
id take the cobra anyday. plus the aston martin doesnt sound that good too me, sounds like a high strung crotch rocket.
It's a 6L V12 N/A. British muscle. Looks good, sounds good, handles awesome.
My dad took his Corvette out for a spin and I had the honor of being the passenger. 370 horses and stock handling. And in fact the Corvette has been the car with the best handling I ever have sat my bottom in.. It just sticks to the road like a magnet lol :P

The FXO should be tuned to match the scirocco for even races
.... how?
Quote from T.J. :My dad took his Corvette out for a spin and I had the honor of being the passenger. 370 horses and stock handling. And in fact the Corvette has been the car with the best handling I ever have sat my bottom in.. It just sticks to the road like a magnet lol :P

The FXO should be tuned to match the scirocco for even races

Sorry to appear to be trolling this thread, but that is simply not true. You cannot tell how a car 'handles' from being a passenger. You can tell how it accelerates, how well it brakes, and how fast it can go round corners, but you can't actually tell how it 'feels'.

I'm assuming you got grip and handling muddled up, so I'll just quickly explain what is what

Grip : How well the car can go round corners before understeering/oversteering, accelerate and brake without locking up/triggering the abs or traction control. Basically, the lighter the weight and the fatter the tyres, the more grip it has, but alot depends on suspension setup and other characteristics.

Handling : How a car feels, how flickable it is, whether the steering has a good feel and weight or if you can't feel what's going on, how the gearshift feels and how the brakes feel feel, from initial bite down to weight of pedal.
Quote from el pibe :lmao........

on topic :

the vws will pwn the fxo. it has tc, esp + some other stuff ... and its lighter so it means its better for corners

Aren't modern cars heavier with all their gadget thingys and extra-safe build stuff? One day, a stripped-out track version should come out!

But I think you have a point with the driving support. All of them should make the VWS alot easier to drive.

Oh and one last thing: Can the airbags work on this thing?
airbags = win!!!!
Not Much an american...
Well Im sorry To let my fellow americans down But American muscle is just as it sounds...Bulky...thats why we have nascar, a big left turn, and thats all it will be.Our cars other than the crazy priced muscle will never be able to stay with any Foreign cars.

oh and back Right at you!!!

Nothing Like adding Beef to your already Torqued out Tuner!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... fJjuA&feature=related
gets me sexually exited..
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What the.... my spoiler is bigger than yours.

atleast my spoiler does something besides making you look like a idiot.
Quote from mutt107 :atleast my spoiler does something besides making you look like a idiot.

Lol, time to get back o/t before this thread gets the paddlock.
-
Breakdowns (Gassig) DELETED by Gassig
Great use of Alluminum foil for the rims Furiously-Fast haha
And Paper for the back lights haha

I saw that pic a while ago, made me LOL
i like your yellow door trim...
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco postponed
(607 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG