The online racing simulator
LFS_ Sunroofs - Real Sunroof
(202 posts, started )
Is it possible that you only see the interior?
i mean, a fully transparent skin.
Quote from Stefani24 :Is it possible that you only see the interior?
i mean, a fully transparent skin.

It still posses reflection qualities. It is not tinted, but not completely invisible. You can still make out the outline of the car's body parts. Yes you do see the interior of the opposite sides. (Monk Fish said that)
so can anyone make a xrg w/o the hood?
i just spent a few hours playin around with this and there is a LOT of cool stuff you can do, good find!

lol...
Attached images
Garett xrt.jpg
Quote from jonny dank :i just spent a few hours playin around with this and there is a LOT of cool stuff you can do, good find!

lol...

haha
Quote from jonny dank :i just spent a few hours playin around with this and there is a LOT of cool stuff you can do, good find!

lol...

Why couldn't you paste a picture of a turbo before?
Quote from Bose321 :Why couldn't you paste a picture of a turbo before?

You could and tbh the pic he has up there looks bad IMO needs to be bigger
Quote from cathal50cc :You could and tbh the pic he has up there looks bad IMO needs to be bigger

indeed,but how could these .dds skins make it look better?
I imagine if one were to construct 3D headlights below the skin of the car, and make the existing lenses transparent, that it would look even more realistic than it does now!

Great stuff guys.
Quote from Daviticus :I imagine if one were to construct 3D headlights below the skin of the car, and make the existing lenses transparent, that it would look even more realistic than it does now!

Great stuff guys.

or make the front transparent so the pasted on grill's actually look better. A major plus for those with XRT,XRR,FXR,FXO skins.
can anyone make me a xrg w.o the hood? look! the engine is the size of my brain!
Quote from JasonJ :Yes, but because the spoiler is partly generated with solid wireframe, it literally looks like a$$.

nice dining table lolol.
Quote from Bose321 :Why couldn't you paste a picture of a turbo before?

i could but i didn't know about the transparency before, but thought it would be funny to have a hole in the hood with a turbo! i tried making holes in the bumper but the line in the middle of the holes won't go away(looks horrible).but you can do some cool stuff to the body while making it look nice
Update Higher res - 1024x1024 sunroofs
thanks
#93 - RS1T
i think y'all are onto something here, great work. Please can someone try a FZ5 with a clear roof so it looks like a cabrio? thanks
Quote from RS1T :i think y'all are onto something here, great work. Please can someone try a FZ5 with a clear roof so it looks like a cabrio? thanks

It will have one mistake, the "nothing" will be with reflections.
i cant get the experiment UF1 thing to work
Can someone post a screenie of the colours i need.
Iv tried to find the colour but no luck
#96 - RS1T
Quote from Flame CZE :It will have one mistake, the "nothing" will be with reflections.

true, but what if you use a reflection less reflection texture? Then youd have a cabrio !!

is anyone willing to release a cabrio thing for any car?
Bah, how do you do this? So far all my attempts have resulted in a big black spot where I want my beautiful T-Bar roof or I get a message saying I have too many channels.
can someone make me a xrg w/o the hod (invisible engine cover) the one made earlier was w/o the roof.
Why would you want a transparent or invisible hood if there is nothing under the hood to look at except for the tires?

LFS_ Sunroofs - Real Sunroof
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG