The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Am I the only one who thinks that Hamilton would have deserved a penalty in this race more than the penalty at Spa?

+1

'Grats to Vettel stunning drive!
Quote from zeugnimod :Am I the only one who thinks that Hamilton would have deserved a penalty in this race more than the penalty at Spa?

Him vs. Glock and Webber wasn't exactly fair.

Yes, you are the only one.....
Awesome race by Vettel and Alonso. Hamilton was fast, but nothing impressive as he is on Mclaren.. And as always - dirty moves.

Kimi as always too, being fast in the last 5 laps. And Bourdais had bad luck..

Him vs. Glock and Webber wasn't exactly fair.

No, you're not alone. The fact the Hamilton fan club haven't been on defending him means even they think he was out of line (even James Allan said it was naughty FFS!). Even if you excuse him of the Glock move (which I don't think you should) the Webber one was totally out of line.
Quote from DevilDare :Yes, you are the only one.....

You are the only one.... who thinks the opposite.
I agree Ziggy...
My thoughts in the race are:
1.- Hamilton's penalty at Spa was more than deserved why?:
-It's clear that he should gave the position the way massa (it was massa? )did with a BMW.
- The moves he made with Glock and Webber.
2.- Well deserved win with Vettel. Just like Senna and his first win with a team in the lever of STR.
3.- Hamilton
4.- Great race with the pack of 4th to 10?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hope he goes to Ferrari. Toro Rosso was fast in rain, but still far away from the 3 leading teams in dry conditions

hes going Red Bull

meh singapore should be cool too in 2 weeks

You should read all the posts before replying.
Great job Vettel, best driver out there, and pros to STR, which were allowed to driver only because they made good Pasta when they still were Minardi.

Clearly not, because i agree. Im not 100% on him DESERVING a penalty, but i feel the way he was driving this race, was worse then last race. So in that logic, a penalty would make complete sense.

Quote from amp88 :No, you're not alone. The fact the Hamilton fan club haven't been on defending him means even they think he was out of line (even James Allan said it was naughty FFS!). Even if you excuse him of the Glock move (which I don't think you should) the Webber one was totally out of line.

Yeh, true, but you forgot when he also got Alonso from the rear while trying to make a pass on the start straight.
Quote from zeugnimod :You should read all the posts before replying.

actually i did, he couldnt see glock, and yes webber was a bit harsh, but have you seen other racers??? i think it was button spun out Couldthard (i think the drivers are wrong but meh) and no penlaty, not even talking about it.... but when hamilton does something bit out of line everyones goes "OMFG PENALISE HIM QUICK"
Will the ITV coverage show the Hamilton incidents? That'll be interesting to see...
Vettel for the president!

Hamilton again overtaking like c*ck, soemone give him overtaking lesson please.
Quote from DevilDare :actually i did, he couldnt see glock, and yes webber was a bit harsh, but have you seen other racers??? i think it was button spun out Couldthard (i think the drivers are wrong but meh) and no penlaty, not even talking about it.... but when hamilton does something bit out of line everyones goes "OMFG PENALISE HIM QUICK"

You're fighting a losing battle here. Even James Allen (the man who wishes one day he could lick the feet of Hamilton) puts him in the wrong, at least on the Webber move. There was no need for him to be squeezing Webber that much, he already had the corner.
Quote from DevilDare :actually i did, he couldnt see glock, and yes webber was a bit harsh, but have you seen other racers??? i think it was button spun out Couldthard (i think the drivers are wrong but meh) and no penlaty, not even talking about it.... but when hamilton does something bit out of line everyones goes "OMFG PENALISE HIM QUICK"

That was Nakajima, and the position of the camera made it impossible to judge whose fault it was. Either Nakajima went too far to the inside or Coulthard went too far to the outside.
Quote from amp88 :You're fighting a losing battle here. Even James Allen (the man who wishes one day he could lick the feet of Hamilton) puts him in the wrong, at least on the Webber move. There was no need for him to be squeezing Webber that much, he already had the corner.

did you even read what i posted? I said YES the Webber push out was harsh..... i know that Allen said teh same..... everyone knows that

Mate, your going out of line by putting words in other peoples mouths and stating something that is completely silly (ie, saying he is the only one who thinks that, when people before you say they agree with him).

I dont see anyone saying "OMFG PENALISE HIM QUICK"
Apparently hitting people as you pass them, or forcing them on to wet grass at 180mph is a skill you learn with indoor go karts, and Hamilton is the best ever because of it. Or so I've been told by people on this forum. It's the others that are doing it wrong (you know, being relatively fair and not being dangerous or cocky or twatish about it and then saying "who, me? I'm the greatest" afterwards).
Quote from aoun :Mate, your going out of line by putting words in other peoples mouths and stating something that is completely silly (ie, saying he is the only one who thinks that, when people before you say they agree with him).

actually i posted first saying "Yes you are the only one", and then after me came "Yes i agree with you"

Anywaythis is becoming stupid, i think one, you think the other. No one can change someones oppinion. Good race all i got to say.
Same old bs going on in this forum....... She said this, she said that.

yada yada yada...
Quote from MR_B :Same old bs going on in this forum....... She said this, she said that.

yada yada yada...

agreed! 100%
Best podium ever. From those that I've seen.
Was it true that he said that Kimi had no balls?

Webber then has more than 2 balls for risking the way he did with Hamilton
Good to see the championship separated from 1 point for Lewis and Massa with 4 rounds left.
My heart was racing the entire race. I wanted Vettel to win the race so badly and it was nice to see him actually win. Great driving by Vettel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG