The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Are you a massive Hamilton fanboy?...

You are just as bad as a fanboy, just the opposite, an anti-fanboy, so I wouldn't start throwing that around and trying to put people down with it as you're exactly the same.

Good race, hopefully Vettel can pull it off, wish F1 was always like this.
How many laps did Hamilton do on his last stint?
looking massively great for Vettel. Heikki doesn't look like he's challenging, and Lewis is too far behind with just 15laps to go.
Quote from dungbeetle :"... and as we speak, the McLaren pit crew are out doing a rain dance ..."

"... ah, but not since Hammy's recent change to inters ..."
GO VETTEL!
Now Massa vs. Hamfailton.
I hope Vettel does it - youngest GP winner ever, beating Alonso by a year!
Quote from dungbeetle :I hope Vettel does it - youngest GP winner ever, beating Alonso by a year!

that would be a beast, go Vettel!
Lewis doesn't look like he can get pass Massa now. His hunt is over...
or hopfully he is just giving his tyres a breather before he charge again...
Please not the commentators curse
I wonder if other teams will copy McLaren's torque control paddles for next year. Hamilton is just so fast out of corners where as Ferraris especially are really twitchy, kinda like they were in Silverstone.
"remember this is hamiltons second race on this engine" - apparently the reason he is now falling back...

Oh please, what a crock of shit.

Everyone is praising Hamilton now, kubica has had just as good a race - gaining 8 places too..
GO WEBBER

Lookls like Lewis has done his tryes, everyone trying to find the wet to cool them down.
Quote from niall09 :"remember this is hamiltons second race on this engine" - apparently the reason he is now falling back...

Oh please, what a crock of shit.

Everyone is praising Hamilton now, kubica has had just as good a race - gaining 8 places too..

yeah but Kubica was much more lucky with his pits strategy. by the time he needs to pit for fuel it was a good window to switch to inters.

Webber is all over the back of Lewis now~!
Webber right on the back of Hamilton
Oh Webber. :S
Hamilton being dirty again. FFS.
Hamilton. :thumbsdow:
Quote from niall09 :Surprise! 3rd time this race..

I couldn't count where was the "first two times" he cooked his tyres this race...
.... Hamilton? Idiot.
Quote from amp88 :Hamilton being dirty again. FFS.

I have already got used to it
WTF is Allen on about????

Do yourself a favour and STFU.
Räikkönen getting pretty quick, although way too late...
Nakajima and Coulthard hit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG