The online racing simulator
I don't really get the whole drive through thing, and I don't see how it's funny. Only the fast food rap was, as it was actually very original,

As if the person at the drive through isn't depressed enough, some moron has to come along and be a PITA for 'Lulz'. It's a sad world we live in.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's a sad world we live in.

He is the one that breaks the sadness by doing funny things.

And i dont see how you couldnt find that funny, i have my theary but i will not say it.
I think this is much better.

It may be childish but I find it damn funny.
It's definately funnier than randomly saying "Hubba Bubba" to McDonald's/Burger King employees then driving off and laughing like idiots.
-
(detail) DELETED by detail
Quote from detail :Doesn't take much actor skill for anyone to do the same.

So that doesnt make it less funny, you can also use the pooter to pull of a prank joke.
You have to have more balls for this than for using a pooter.
Quote from G!NhO :Edbassmaster does alot more things than Drive through pranks, look.
The hacker

Doesn't take much actor skill for anyone to do the same.

A good joke involves the target person emotionally.
Quote from G!NhO :So that doesnt make it less funny, you can also use the pooter to pull of a prank joke.
You have to have more balls for this than for using a pooter.

This is on the same level as exhibitionism. Not fun, because it doesn't make the target person have any fun or other emotion, just embarassment. It takes little skill to behave weirdly or spass. Making fun, making the other person feel and be involved (and not offend, nor make angry) is much harder.
Quote from detail :This is on the same level as exhibitionism. Not fun, because it doesn't make the target person have any fun or other emotion, just embarassment.

Thats exactly right, that video is made to make people stop smoking...

Read the description
Eheheh. I really didn't read it. Ok
#668 - STF
#671 - STF
How mean.
#674 - STF

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG