The online racing simulator
My Bad

Mwahaa , Joefail

The official media guide (which includes the right pronounciations) is needed.

And Joe empty your pm box FFS !!!
LFS Beginner's Cup Season 2 Sign-Ups Open!!
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained : 1 & 4 (310 CTRA Licence points, 1933 online laps).
Number : 68
ROOKIE CLASS

Hope I'm not too late to sign up.
Quote from hyntty :
And Joe empty your pm box FFS !!!

I haz 3 message slots left for you to spam me
Hi, I am interested in joining. I really need to race more online and have always fancied taking part in a league.

Steven Bull

Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained:
1, 2, 5 (FE Club / XFG)
55 miles short of 1200

Number:

ROOKIE CLASS
Quote from KingMonkey :Hi, I am interested in joining. I really need to race more online and have always fancied taking part in a league.

Steven Bull

Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained:
1, 2, 5 (FE Club / XFG)
55 miles short of 1200

Number:

ROOKIE CLASS

I've got you added. Welcome !

d
Hi,

I would really like to get in this league if possible,

I have been away from lfs for about 2 years and before that played for about 4 months so would consider myself a beginner! however I dont have the points required on the CTRA server.

Will I be able to register? I will try and amass the points before the season starts!

Thanks in advance!
Quote from MrRoper :Hi,

I would really like to get in this league if possible,

I have been away from lfs for about 2 years and before that played for about 4 months so would consider myself a beginner! however I dont have the points required on the CTRA server.

Will I be able to register? I will try and amass the points before the season starts!

Thanks in advance!

You have more than 1200 miles online, and your PB on KY1 FO8 is within 103% of WR, so you have enough requirements completed outside of CTRA
I thought it had to be an uploaded Hotlap?
Quote from MrRoper :I thought it had to be an uploaded Hotlap?

Yep it has to be an uploaded hotlap.

Well it shouldn't take long to get within 103% of a WR or to get on a CTRA server and get 50 points really. I use to get 100 points a race average on CTRA Race 1 back when I use to go on it. You can probably get 50 points in 2 races if the servers packed with aliens. Maybe 3 races.

The requirements are actually VERY easy.
It has to be an uploaded hotlap.

But you only have to improve your AS2/FOX hotlap by 0.236 seconds

Other than that, you can find an oval setup for any car you wish from setupgrid/setupfield and do a hotlap within 103% of wr pretty easily...
Quote from evilpimp :I use to get 100 points a race average on CTRA Race 1 back when I use to go on it.

Um, too many zeros there???

The most I've ever seen on Race 1 is 34 points

Thats for winning by miles in an XRG, with a full grid, fastest lap and a clean race.

100 is impossible, trust me

And yes, its an uploaded hotlap.

Also, try CTRA Bump and Jump. Just by finishing 6 races on the lead lap will gain you a requirement
Lol im serious. Ask Ken he was there. I was tryin to get my silver license quick so was going uber fast and got up to like 120 points I think. Could of been a bug but meh.

How can I take a pic of something which isnt saved as a replay lol.

I don't ever get on Race 1 anymore. The racing is horrible :S.

Maybe my momeries playin tricks on me but I remember getting that many points for the last 5 races of my Bronze License.
I'm sorely tempted to enter but Saturday night at 8pm is a really bad time slot for me, too much going on in the house, kids going to bed and so on, plus I know already some coming Saturdays we are already booked up with other things. If it was a Sunday night through to Thursday night with a 10pm (UK) start I'd be there though.
Quote from hyntty :It has to be an uploaded hotlap.

But you only have to improve your AS2/FOX hotlap by 0.236 seconds

Other than that, you can find an oval setup for any car you wish from setupgrid/setupfield and do a hotlap within 103% of wr pretty easily...

I will jump on the server tonight and try and get some points!
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: 2 , 4
Number : 96
ROOKIE CLASS

Thanks, Petr
Wasn´t the pre-season get together supposed to take place today or did I miss something?
Quote from NikLaw :Wasn´t the pre-season get together supposed to take place today or did I miss something?

It's going on right nwo ! Get in get in get in !

:-)

d
hmmm... I think I can help you with any events after the 30th of August, I'm not sure about the 16th and 30th yet. I can do anything, from german commentary (although I think my voice sucks) over rewatch replays to decide in race for some incidents to minor admining Although I must admit, the FOX@AS Nat is a tempting combo to me to race If there'd be any chance...

I'm looking foreward to help
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: 1,2,4
Number : 42
ROOKIE CLASS

EDIT - However I will be missing the first event and maybe 2 others during the season since the time conflicts with HeadToHead... For some reason I thought the dates were on Sundays like last season but my bad.
I´m sorry, but I won´t make it to the first session. Btw. Sunday would be a much more suitable race day. I´ll try to make it next week. Who´s staying at home on Saturdays?
Quote from NikLaw :I´ll try to make it next week. Who´s staying at home on Saturdays?

What's next week then? It's every other week.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG