The online racing simulator
I haz 2 WRs!!!!1
I see no point. It's not really a WR, just a hot lap that no-one has bothered to beat yet
Quote from JO53PHS :I see no point. It's not really a WR, just a hot lap that no-one has bothered to beat yet

STFU

And get the right bloody avatar
Just because you fail too much to have a REAL WR
Better?

<---
Quote from JO53PHS :I see no point. It's not really a WR, just a hot lap that no-one has bothered to beat yet

Yes it is. Nobody has ever done a hotlap on that combo with that setup with that modified car. Therefore you're the only one in the world. Therefore it's a world record.

Jack managed to reply to my post but didn't bother to add me to the list.
Quote from LazLoW :Jack managed to reply to my post but didn't bother to add me to the list.

Joe said he was doing them now

I'll add you now
Thanks man.
#85 - TG44
Givin' a second shot at this

Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained: 2
Your number: 22
EXPERIENCED CLASS

i still suck = i could almost get some kinds of results if i we're in the rookie class

but now, i'll just be last for a change (if Jack doesn't epicly fail every race )

+ Timo propably hates me nowdays... like if that has anything to do with anything
Quote from TG44 :
but now, i'll just be last for a change (if Jack doesn't epicly fail every race )

+ Timo propably hates me nowdays... like if that has anything to do with anything

The two most inportant pieces of information in a sign-up...

And I don't hate you. I don't even hate Joseph (astonishingly, even if everyone should)

Aww darn, Joe's going to edit this post someway again
Hey, I'm up for it !

Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained. (see above): 4 (Miles) and 5 - on KY oval / FO8

Number (this MUST be above 27 – and up to 3 digits long): 141

ROOKIE CLASS
Quote from Oaker :
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained. (see above): 4 (Miles)

Hah, I thought at first that you had four miles under your belt..
Quote from hyntty :Hah, I thought at first that you had four miles under your belt..

Welcome Oaker

Disney just rocks haha

Internet ftw
You're supposed to be on holiday, Idiot!

Get back in the swimming pool
Sorry Jack but I have to withdraw my entry again no internet connection still. Pretty gutting really i hoped to have it sorted by now but i probably wont have net access for this year.
#92 - Paxo
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (XFG on SO Sprint 2 Rev 102.19%)
Number: 102
ROOKIE CLASS
Quote from Paxo :Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (XFG on SO Sprint 2 Rev 102.19%)...ROOKIE CLASS

:rolleyes:
#94 - Paxo
I can be EXPERIENCED CLASS, for me it is even better
Lol experienced class means you were there in season 1 Not that your better :P Watch some of the experienced class get their butts handed to them by the Rookie class :Pe
#96 - Paxo
lol, ok, so I can be rookie class?
Yep, you're in rookie class. Have fun beating the experience class (should be pretty easy ) Jk Jack and all the experienced drivers who joined!

Good luck in your season and don't forget to practice!
#98 - Paxo
Thanks, I do not know what the answer was mean dougie-lampkin on my post so I wrote that I can be in a higher class, if someone thinks that I am good for the rookie class, although I do not think so
Quote from evilpimp :Watch some of the experienced class get their butts handed to them by the Rookie class :Pe

Quote from Paxo :Thanks, I do not know what the answer was mean dougie-lampkin on my post so I wrote that I can be in a higher class, if someone thinks that I am good for the rookie class, although I do not think so

Unless Jack says otherwise, you're in the Rookie class, as Experienced is for those who were in the last season. But I'm not sure what he's going to do, as you are quite experienced, that's all
-
(Paxo) DELETED by Paxo
This thread is closed

LFS Beginner's Cup Season 2 Signups Open [FULL-TIME PLACES FILLED]
(190 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG