The online racing simulator
Thanks dude

Does it matter if I can't get my first initial and surname onto the number plate because I can only get my surname in there?
Looks like I'm going to have to pull out of the race today, the skin file I intended to use is no good, will I be able to perticipate in round 2 if I sort the problem?
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained.: 2 (Miles and 103% at Kyoto Ring Oval)
Number: 28
ROOKIE CLASS

No. 28 is taken, please choose a different number.

And just to let you know, incase you didn't know, you've missed the first round, but you're still welcome to participate in the other rounds
I am aware i have missed the first round. I was directed here by Travy D'souza. hows about number 50, 76, 82,

In that order.
Number 50 is yours!
ok. Then I shall take number 50. Many thanks.

Were do I find what server it is and were do I find out when the races are.
But we may be using a different server from the next round onwards. If so, you will be made aware of it.
Well,since i never attended a championship...here i am.
Requirements:hotlap 103% in F08 at aston club and miles(bit more than 4000,i hope that isnt too much to be considered rookie).
Number:87 for me,if its already taken tell me and i'll change it.
Rookie class
Thank you for the opportunity Jatko.
Hope to do a good impression
If you want to pm me the password it'll be very kind
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained:
75 CTRA License points
50 CTRA (tin top) or CTRA SS License points
CTRA Yellow Roof License
1200 online miles
Within 103% of WR (XF GTI @ BLGP - 1:35:310)
Number: 72
ROOKIE CLASS

PS:http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=calvinaquino

EDIT: I might not be able to race the round 2, because i just saw the dates and 16/8 my boss wants me to work on an event organization =/ BUT it depends what time the event will be.
I would like to know, in GMT-3:00, what time will be the race??
thanks.
FOR RESERVE LIST:

Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained. (see above): 8
75 CTRA License points
50 CTRA (tin top) or CTRA SS License points
CTRA Yellow Roof License
14901 online miles
Within 103% of WR (UF1 @ FE1 - 0:53.96)
Friendly
Respectful
Just started league racing this summer (done F500, doing MRT & UF Baby R atm) - if that's too much racing experience then feel free to ignore this post! Oh yeah and I've been playing LFS since 2004! It's a bit better now!

Number (this MUST be above 27 – and up to 3 digits long): 47

ROOKIE CLASS

Cheers!

Joe Keaveney

EDIT: Oh yeah, that setup from Setupgrid has it's camber settings all screwy. Here's my version

http://www.mediafire.com/?shar ... 7d44918aa095c0f39e1e4f5ec
I'm sorry - I can't make it tonight. I applied a week or so ago for this round but after so long with no reply I figured I wasn't being put down on the reserve list. So unfortunately I'm already committed to a dinner with fiance and friends.

30th of August looks OK though, now I know I'm on the reserve list I'll make sure I'm available.

Apologies again but I can't cancel the dinner at such short notice.

Look forward to seeing the replays! Best of luck with the admin/racing tonight!

Cheers

Joe Keaveney

P.S. JO53PHS you need to clear your PMs matey!

P.P.S Use my setup - it's ace. No - really - it is!
I couldnt participate due to reasons i said in my above posts. BUT august 30 is excelent.
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained. (see above): 2 - CTRA Silver license 2,844 Points. Total driven distance: 8970 Miles.
Number (this MUST be above 27 – and up to 3 digits long): 35
ROOKIE CLASS

Hope that's all ok dude
Welcome to LFSBC . There will almost definitely be space for you to race in Round 3 .
The 3rd round was really disappointing. 8 racers out of 20 listed on Kyoto national. Very boring, because almost everyone was going on his own, like hotlapping.
Well the opening laps were pretty exiting but then the field just spread out and they were just lapping. If you know anyone who's never done league racing but would be interusted to try it maybe get him in LFSBC? (if he's not an alien!)

If this event does not clash with H2H I'll ask mister Deko if I can join the race and start from the back with the leaders ballast .

Nvm it is at the same time as the last event of H2H so no chance heh. Maybe round 5 :P
For Reserve List:

Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained: 2 - 59 CTRA SS Points and 2504 Online Miles

Your number: 111

Rookie Class
Yay more entries

Welcome to the league man. Hope you enjoy it (pretty sure of that :P).
My first league entry!

Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained: 3 and 4 (Blue Roof, 3001 miles)
Number (this MUST be above 27 – and up to 3 digits long): 616
ROOKIE CLASS

For the reserve list, obviously. I should be able to make round 5 onwards.
BTW - what do you mean by "Baby FBM (45%)?" 45% intake restriction?
Quote from Timdpr :My first league entry!

Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained: 3 and 4 (Blue Roof, 3001 miles)
Number (this MUST be above 27 – and up to 3 digits long): 8
ROOKIE CLASS

For the reserve list, obviously. I should be able to make round 5 onwards.

Welcome sir!

Come and join us on server for Round 4 FP2 if you wish
I'll try and make round 4, but it's unlikely. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Quote from Timdpr :I'll try and make round 4, but it's unlikely. Thanks for the warm welcome!

K, np.

Just make it when you can

(BTW, ur still welcome to FP even if ur not competing )
Quote from Timdpr :
Number (this MUST be above 27 – and up to 3 digits long): 8

You need to choose a different number, because you just contradicted yourself...

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG