The online racing simulator
Dang I would love to join, I got S2 a week ago. But I'm from South-East Asia and times are +8 GMT (+7 BST) here. If I join I'd be racing @ 3 am in the morning.
#27 - Mbah

Number: 666

FZR @ FE3 within 103% of world record.

ROOKIE class
Entry Requirements achieved: only #4 just now, but will get my CTRA points once my net connections fixed. Hope thats ok.
Number: 0 if it's allowed, but 28 if not.
ROOKIE CLASS
@ Devildare - Mr.T hit it on the head really, but also, it's designed as a League for people who are new to League Racing, not necessarily new to LFS full stop.

@ Mbah - Welcome - can you please tell me the other entry requirement that you've got, and change your number please.

@ Tom - Welcome - i'll pop you in brackets until you've got your CTRA stuff sorted (Same to you Mbah - ill bracket you until you tell me your other entry thingy.)

Welcome all.
#30 - Mbah
ok number 42 please, and I will go get the CTRA requirement now
Quote from Mbah :ok number 42 please, and I will go get the CTRA requirement now

Good to see you getting involved already !
Saturday nights are definitely out for me, sorry!

Social life takes priority

In, this year, ill maybe start in more races.
Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained (e.g. 1 is 75 CTRA points):1,2,4 if im not wrong,5(UF1, BL1 | BF1, KY1)
EXPERIENCED CLASS
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: All, except hotlap
Number: 41
ROOKIE CLASS
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: 1, 2, and 4
Number: 63
ROOKIE CLASS
Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained (75 CTRA points 1200 online miles):
Your number (11)
ROOKIE CLASS

whoops forgot the teamspeak thing i can't join then sry
Quote from mutt107 :

You don't have to be able to speak, just listen. So you can join unless there's some reason you can't operate TS.
Quote from Stefani24 :In, this year, ill maybe start in more races.
Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained (e.g. 1 is 75 CTRA points):1,2,4 if im not wrong,5(UF1, BL1 | BF1, KY1)
EXPERIENCED CLASS

Welcome back Stefan - hopefully more races this season

Quote from gremwood :Real Name: Patrick Ng
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: All, except hotlap
Number: 41
ROOKIE CLASS

Welcome Patrick - had some good races with you on CTRA

Quote from theo3000 :Real Name: David Perry
Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained: 1, 2, and 4
Number: 63
ROOKIE CLASS

Another American - Welcome David.
Quote from mutt107 :Real Name: Paul Johnson
Numbers of entry requirements that you have attained (75 CTRA points 1200 online miles):
Your number (11)
ROOKIE CLASS

Welcome back Paul (Surely you're in experienced class - that's what I've put you in!) See below too.

Quote from hyntty :You don't have to be able to speak, just listen. So you can join unless there's some reason you can't operate TS.

That is indeed correct - and we might be using vent, not TS, but still only listening capabilities required.
Eh, id say my username was Stefani24 not Stefani21^^
Quote from Stefani24 :Eh, id say my username was Stefani24 not Stefani21^^

:doh:

Buggar - sorry Stefan!

Changed
#41 - Mbah
meh i am still a beginner.. if i race in the experienced class i would finish clost to the back all the time.
Quote from mutt107 :meh i am still a beginner.. if i race in the experienced class i would finish clost to the back all the time.

But all the experienced class are beginners - its just to show that they've competed in the cup before
jolling... im in

Name: Darryn Lobb (dizzydarryn)

Number of entry requirements: 1,2,4 and 5 (XFG SO Chicane 101%)

Number: 86

Rookie Class
Quote from Dizzydarryn :jolling... im in

Name: Darryn Lobb (dizzydarryn)

Number of entry requirements: 1,2,4 and 5 (XFG SO Chicane 101%)

Number: 4

Rookie Class

Welcome Darryn.

But, please pick a number above 27

Numbers of Entry Requirements that you have attained. Online laps, and hotlap for F08 on Kyoto Oval Normal.

Number (this MUST be above 27 – and up to 3 digits long): 48

ROOKIE CLASS

*Provisinal Entry*
Quote from J@tko :That is indeed correct - and we might be using vent, not TS, but still only listening capabilities required.

Ventrilo has better sound quality than TS.
^ Indeed

:bump:ing the thread
Entry list looking good

Btw Jack, I think it would be cool if you could put like track records for each combo which was already used. For example we used the XFG/XRG @ BL1 so you could put the laptime record that was there with who set it and if someone beats it this season you switch it. Same with all the combo's that were used in the first season

=/ just realised that there was only 1 track. But whatever, still think it would be a good addition :P
Quote from evilpimp :Entry list looking good

Btw Jack, I think it would be cool if you could put like track records for each combo which was already used. For example we used the XFG/XRG @ BL1 so you could put the laptime record that was there with who set it and if someone beats it this season you switch it. Same with all the combo's that were used in the first season

=/ just realised that there was only 1 track. But whatever, still think it would be a good addition :P

And why would you want this?........

Hehe - we have plans - don't worry, everything is in hand (including the above )
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG