The online racing simulator
Would someone like to be my friend (best friends forever!) in this league?
Why not see about Niko? . Race along with a fellow Finn
who wants to make a team with me???
Guys, please check the following post: Nicknames
I'm withdrawing from league, some things changed and it seems that i wont be able to drive at certain dates..
A racing team is born
Spanky and [UKR] Race King have formed a team...

*snare roll*

YART

Yet Another Racing Team.
Hello, i want to join your league

Name: Daniel Pätzold

Licence name: LiMiTED

Screen name: LiMiTED (in white)

Team name:
teamless

I have my own skin:
no, but i like the mix of the colours red & black
ummm, not sure if its just me... but the nicknames thread is wrong?!?

Shouldnt number come after team?

can delete this post after?

oh yes, anyone gonna be on the server this week?
Quote from Dizzydarryn :ummm, not sure if its just me... but the nicknames thread is wrong?!?

Shouldnt number come after team?

can delete this post after?

oh yes, anyone gonna be on the server this week?

Post updated .
If it's not too late, my entry:

Name: Bernhard Bendl

Licence name: bbman

Screen name: bbman

Team name: I am alone, however the name would be Flying Lizard motorsports

I have my own skin: yes
Added. Will make your skin kit now.
Quote from Leprekaun :Added. Will make your skin kit now.

Thanks. I'd be up to take someone still searching for a team at league start...
#138 - AMB
Hey Lep you made my skin yet? i don't mind what colours, but pink would be 'FUN' lol
Heres your skin but would appreciate that in future, that you request for them here.
Await for revised version of the skin.
Do we have to have a certain skin that you have chose or anything we want? Do you want me to sign up and as soon as there is a place i will drive with messy? Also IMO the setups restrictions should be binned, or changed to suit a track based on one setup from setupgrid or something, can't help but feel the cars are going to be a dog to drive, and you have to idea what times you should be doing as we will be alot from the WR.
#142 - AMB
My fastest so far at blackwood was 1:10.1, can probably get into the 09s with further testing, car isn't so bad once you are usto it.
Just to clarify, in the setup restrictions thread tire pressures are now listed as adjustable. Does that mean there's no minimum pressure?
Some thoughts:

The new 'easier' setup restrictions were slightly disappointing.

The gearing really sucks for Blackwood. Especially the last two corners are deal breakers for me so I switched from full H-gate & clutch pedal to flappy paddles with auto clutch. The results? Nearly a sec off from my PB on 2nd lap with racing fuel on board.

But then again maybe I just suck.
Quote from spankmeyer :Some thoughts:

The new 'easier' setup restrictions were slightly disappointing.

The gearing really sucks for Blackwood. Especially the last two corners are deal breakers for me so I switched from full H-gate & clutch pedal to flappy paddles with auto clutch. The results? Nearly a sec off from my PB on 2nd lap with racing fuel on board.

But then again maybe I just suck.

Yeah, I think 3d gear is a bit too short for BL, but I do like the idea of a restricted setup. What's your PB so far?
Name: Jakub Šimek

Licence name: Kdovi

Screen name: [DR] Kdovi

Team name: Dynamite Racing (wtf? )

I have my own skin: Do I?
Cancel my participation... With that setup, this has nothing to do with Porsche GT3's anymore, it became just another FZR only-league... A shame, it started so well...
Why whats wrong with it?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why whats wrong with it?

Guess it pretty much drives exactly like an FZR?

I kinda liked the somewhat unusual (and super bouncy) suspension we used in the beginning.
Dunno mate haven't tried the setup yet, but i can see your point, if were going to use a setup like it is now, you might aswell just give everyone a good setup for each track.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG