The online racing simulator
+1 here.
Quote from bbman :Cancel my participation... With that setup, this has nothing to do with Porsche GT3's anymore, it became just another FZR only-league... A shame, it started so well...

I'm sorry to see you leave but obviously, the choice is up to you. I still think it'll be a great league and has potential for some of the best racing in LFS.
i think it's same old same old now that the hard spring setups have gone. Saying that your not gonna use the stiff springs because some people wont be able to handle it or it wont work so well on some tracks is besides the idea of the league. You might aswell allow the FXR for people that can't handle rear wheel drive.
alright, I have a suggestion, I can make a poll for the setups to see which you guys prefer more, I think thats fair enough?
TBH i don't really care, ill drive anything as long as its a level playing field then fair is fair. Although i agree, it does defeat the purpose, go back to hard springs then.
I'm withdrawing from league because of some other stuff that i have planed sorry.
i also want to cancel my participation!

After the test event, i think that the league is not that interesting as i hoped at the beginning.

Good luck with the league,

Bye
race is tomorrow still no setup decision made and its very tight.
mm, yeah. Maybe the event could be posponed till next week? This would allow for the final setup to be chosen, and people to get used to it
But thats no use if he hasn't made his mind up if he wants hard or soft springs, i agree with banister, postpone till next week.
Thanks, would be nice to hear some confirmation from the man himself.
Race or not to race..... Where is the setup and again pls what are the adjustable things in deferent colors for noob like me ?!
if any race today pls tell me cuz I have something to do and I prefer to race.
The race is today as planned.
The following could be Adjusted ??????

Camber

Caster

Toe In

Rear wing: (12 degrees max)

Ride height: (100mm max)

Anti Roll Bar

Steering lock

Parallel Steer

Tyre Pressures:

yes or no ??
still we will use the finalised setup here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43603
yes!
Withdrawing from the series, if there is going to be a dick like you running it!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Withdrawing from the series, if there is going to be a dick like you running it!

too bad
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Withdrawing from the series, if there is going to be a dick like you running it!

Why can't you say it normal way? After this message, I'm really happy that you decided to withdraw as I don't want to race against someone like you.
Have fun offending people.
I see this has been postponed and there are three slots remaining...

I would like to enter:

Name: Jamie Atkinson

License name: hardcoreobscure

Screen name: Jamie

Team name: N/A (see below)

I have my own skin: Sort of (see below)

I would like to join up with someone if possible, otherwise I would be a privateer. I can make skins and have a good 'possible' name / decals for the team. If anyone is interested let me know!
Quote from hardcoreobscure :I see this has been postponed and there are three slots remaining...

I would like to enter:

Name: Jamie Atkinson

License name: hardcoreobscure

Screen name: Jamie

Team name: N/A (see below)

I have my own skin: Sort of (see below)

I would like to join up with someone if possible, otherwise I would be a privateer. I can make skins and have a good 'possible' name / decals for the team. If anyone is interested let me know!

ok mate if it cool 4 you , I hope to join me during this league, pls pm me if it is ok to join, so I can send you your PRT skin.

good luck
#172 - AMB
Pearcy that was harsh

But we did put a lot of effort into the series, Skins, practice, sets etc

but then again so did Lepinto organising, as far as sets go, i'd like lep or someone to make a set and everyone has to use it with no changes, wouldn't that be fair? but it's too late imo
Don't think it was harsh really, should have used a "better" word than dick, but its done now. Can really blame me can you? Ive put effort into this thing after already competing in lots of leagues, ive had the skin made, etc. The someone swears at me for something he did that was wrong and i reacted, in the end i got banned from the server for questioning the admins decision as the admin said i couldn't race for using 1 swear word, to say i was annoyed at that point was an understatement and that was the first thing i posted after.

Im on the same boat as Messy, i received an apology from Lep and i give him one in response. But still not sure if this series is for me anyway.
Quote from AMB :
but then again so did Lepinto organising, as far as sets go, i'd like lep or someone to make a set and everyone has to use it with no changes, wouldn't that be fair? but it's too late imo

+1
-
(Leprekaun) DELETED by Leprekaun
What if everyone should drive the same set, just can change the wheel pressure only? Just a thought...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG