The online racing simulator
Quote from himself :Is it possible to create a team of only one person? : )

well, at the moment, no but maybe you and JO53PHS can team up as he is interested too but doesn't have a team. I'll have a look at the drivers interested one day before the registration deadline and can pair you up with another driver who doesn't have a team.
Quote from lovretta :
So considering this, actual wheel rate may not be so easily calculated, maybe it is possible to combine tender and main spring so that actual spring rate can be calculated -which is probably less then 260n/mm

Well, if you can calculate that, please let me know .
I may have someone to go with, but atm he is undecided. I'll keep you posted as to what's happening.
Name: Michał Taryma

Licence name:
Himself

Screen name:
Hemicuda

Poland

Team name: -

I have my own skin:
I intend to make my own one.
Quote from lovretta :

I have Test patch Y19.

Ah, so that limit got increased in the test patches then...

Quote from lovretta :ARBs's:
Front - five different settings
Rear - four different settings

Ok, it's also kind of important which values those are...

Quote from lovretta :The minimum racing weight for:
Class 997 vehicle, including the driver is 1,240kg.
Question is what "racing weight" means - how much fuel is this.

Usually, this is the weight the car has to weigh at the end of the race... But this is impossible to track in LfS, so I think it should be the weight of the car + driver without any fuel in it...

Quote from lovretta :It really is hard to reconstruct these in LFS, especially considering that 997 Cup has 260N/mm springs, which none of these WR sets seem to use, they use much much less. Also car has another spring.
More on relation between "Main" and "second" springs:
http://e30m3performance.com/te ... sp-tech/springs/index.htm
So considering this, actual wheel rate may not be so easily calculated, maybe it is possible to combine tender and main spring so that actual spring rate can be calculated -which is probably less then 260n/mm

If the locked setups will be used, it would be brand new car in LFS.

Yeah, I figured... I quickly threw together a vague setup and it really is a new car... The tracks are much bumpier, but the car is incredibly stable (too stable almost)...
Quote from bbman :Ok, it's also kind of important which values those are...

Heh , written nothing since I really didn't know what to write. This also should be calculated - why? Well, this is the data on arb's
Front: steel 26.8mm diameter
Rear: steel 20.7mm diameter.
Probably it could be calculated using some formulas, steel rigidity or similiar "constants", also lenght, and one more thing is missing, this is probably outer diameter, whats with the inner...
And another thing. This is the data of the 996 911 GT3 Cup. But it should be close.

Don't know have I posted this one, but it is much detailed

http://www.motorsport.org.nz/P ... 8%20GT3%20Tech%20Regs.pdf
I would like to join, but the time is not suitable
I've made a rather basic skin, which I'm going to add more things to soon.

I just wanted an opinion on the funny design thing on the doors, out of 10.

10 being "OMG WHAT ARE YOU ON!!11"
5 being "That's quite weird"
1 being "That looks cool"
Attached images
Skin.jpg
JO53PHS - its ok, this is mine that i made last night.
Attached images
rcdev.jpg
Hmmm... I'm good at making skins, I can just never think of what I could put on them . Is the light blue colour a bit naff?

And by the way, you'll need to ditch those carbon mirrors to comply with the rules
the colour is ok, but the stripes down the middle are just the first thing everyone puts on...

id think of a team (search google for help) and make a copy, maybe the silk cut jaguar skin..that would look good.
Those skins are looking nice there fellas . Will make you your nametags and number boards soon
I made it look a bit 'different' by changing the colour and adding some funky circles , as well as removing the stripes.
Attached images
Skin.jpg
just out of interest, for those who can't attend because of the start time, could you tell me how much earlier would the event have to be so that you can attend?
that looks matt black lol, better than it was by a long way.. but there is nothing in the skin that points to a team.. i like the circles tho.

i have revised mine a little.
Attached images
RCDEV2.jpg
Quote from Leprekaun :just out of interest, for those who can't attend because of the start time, could you tell me how much earlier would the event have to be so that you can attend?

on that note, i can only make it if its after 7pm.
Name: Gino vV

Licence name: G!NhO

Screen name: G!NhO

Team name: /

I have my own skin:
maybe ill make one in orange and black or something
I'd be up for this, as a team mate of R3DMAN

think i would like to join..

My only concern is I'm unsure about 11th of june Any chance of the 10th? 11th = Uni Results Day I doubt I'll be able to walk due to drunkness let alone race.

ill fill in the details for you

Name: Paul Joslin

Licence name: PaulJ_85

Screen name: Paul Joslin

Team name: RC Developmets

I have my own skin: Same As Chris's (R3DMAN)'s

Is there a server to practice this on with the required weight / power restrictions?
Name: Nuno Pinheiro

Licence name: W1ldPort75

Screen name: [RM] W1ldPort

Team name: Racing Minds

I have my own skin: Yes i do , i´ll post it later

Same question here as PaulJ , is there a server online ?
Quote from R3DMAN :that looks matt black lol, better than it was by a long way.. but there is nothing in the skin that points to a team.. i like the circles tho.

i have revised mine a little.

It's a gradient from Black to dark grey all around the car . I'm not going to add anything team related until I actually have a team
RC Developments Skin kit.

Includes your number boards and name tags. Just select a layer (I've made 4, 2 for driver #1 (one white text, one black text) and driver #2 (one white text, one black text). Place at 0, 0 pixels of your .psd for it to be in the correct position.

Please don't modify. Don't worry, I've compensated all the logos for stretching
Attached files
RC_Developments.rar - 46.4 KB - 196 views
cheers, have you thought about using insim to make it so you cant use any other values for Intake and Weight? like the CTRA Servers do.?

also, with the fixed setups, im assuming you are going to get everyone to send there setups at the end of the race?

for example soon as you are finished, in an order you control the setups from drivers are sent for you to look at later on, so if a driver quits to pits or doesnt send their setup is a disqualification of the race and all points for that race will be removed.?/
Yep, I will request all drivers to send their qualifying setups before qualifying and before both races. I will be enforcing a no Shift+S or Shift+P rule to better enforce the fixed setups system.

I'll be adding the setup parameters to the document once I calculate the average brake power of all WR sets. I've already done suspension now but still, I think we need to do some testing to make sure that the car is driveable.

On a side note, the server is now online so if you'd like to join in, I'm on the server now.

[url="lfs://%7C%5BDR%5D+FZ50+GT3+Cup%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][DR] FZ50 GT3 Cup[/url]
would it not be easier for you, and less to manage if after the race finished, each driver sends there setups so u can check them after the race, so once race is finished and we are lined up in the pits, in order of finish you save each one then once its sent they spectate, so the next person knows to send the next one..

also, the setup you will be supplying, is there going to be 1 set for the whole league? or each track..

edit:

regarding all the skins etc, i would be more than happy to organise a full res set that i can send to you with everyones skins etc, and make sure they all meet requirements. (mainly because i want 2048x2048 skins on my race :P)

edit: again...

are you aware that LFS remote doesnt show your server online. i cant see it in the list, and it might be good if people want to watch..

also is there a password for the server?(i cant get on at the min because im using my laptop the g/f has stolen my pc for faceook.... )
Name: Manuel Schulz

Licence name: commandermas

Screen name: [RM] Commander

Team name: Racing Minds Team 2

I have my own skin: Yes i do , i´ll post it later

Question to that: is it possible to have more than one pair of drivers by one team?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG