Ok, here goes...

Name: Bayram Orazov

Licence name: Speedy Pro

Screen name: 2002tii

Team name: NONE

I have my own skin: will make one; most likely colors are red, white, blue and/or yellow

As I've mentioned before, worst case is I miss some races in the fall season. But this is too much fun to pass up
Ok, here goes...

Name: Markus Kierse

Licence name: tyscaargh

Screen name: [DR] Tys

Team name: Dynamite Racing

I have my own skin: suure
Quote from Leprekaun :Yeah, sure .

@R3DMAN: At the moment, my best is 1:10.35 but still playing with tyre pressures.

To the rest of you: this isn't the final set. It still has to be tested. If it does the job round the other tracks, then we could consider it . I'm currently working on a setup that was originally Westhill and tweaked it for Blackwood (tweaked permitted settings).

send me the set so i can test it
Quote from TysCaargh :Ok, here goes...

Name: Markus Kierse

Licence name: tyscaargh

Screen name: [DR] Tys

Team name: Dynamite Racing

I have my own skin: suure

Finally!! I was wondering when you were going to sign up

@R3DMAN: I'd say with R2s, 1:09s are possible. I made a change to the set the day I got that lap but can't remember if I got a 1:10.35 with the new changes or the old set. If it isn't, change front pressures to 12.8 psi instead of the current 10.7.
Attached files
FZR_GT3 Cup_BL1.set - 132 B - 927 views
Ok, here is my try. Hope this is useful.
Attached files
FZR_WE1_GT3.set - 132 B - 1129 views
Quote from Leprekaun :Finally!! I was wondering when you were going to sign up

@R3DMAN: I'd say with R2s, 1:09s are possible. I made a change to the set the day I got that lap but can't remember if I got a 1:10.35 with the new changes or the old set. If it isn't, change front pressures to 12.8 psi instead of the current 10.7.

i did only 3 laps and got 1:13.03, i think i gotta practice some more
Hello I've found more data; especially considering tyres pressure.
Ride height is measured when all 4 tyres are inflated to 1.5bar WITH driver in.
Minimum front tyre pressure is 1.43bar
Minimum rear tyre pressure is 1.32 bar.
Quote from Dizzydarryn :here's my skin, should i compete in the series...

Name: Darryn Lobb

Licence name: Dizzydarryn

Screen name: Darryn Lobb

Team name: NONE

I have my own skin: Yes

looks like your real racecar Darryn good luck
i think i might have a bit of time to play around tonight. just to make sure... ive got the set posted and the bunch u emailed to me Lep, what are we gonna be allowed to change (ride height etc).

also, how can i find the server, will it be up and running tonight to have a practice. if not, ill prob practice on BW GP
At the moment, in suspension, only ride height and anti roll bars are adjustable, everything else has to stay as it is.

Fixed settings:

Spring stiffness: 250 N/mm R / 250 N/mm F

Bump Damping: 8.3 Ns/mm R / 6.8 Ns/mm F

Rebound Damping: 10.5 Ns/mm R / 9.8 Ns/mm F

NOTE: Dampers have been set by the average calculation of all WR sets.

For tyres, according to lovretta, minimum pressures are 143 kPa F and 132 kPa rear.

Camber, caster and Toe In are fully adjustable.

Front wing can't be adjusted (at the moment, I'm not sure if it has to be set at 1 degree or 4), rear wing is adjustable up to 12 degrees.

You must use only one tyre compound (R3s) for both qualifying and race.

The added mass position must be placed at 25% (may change to 96% to simulate the weight distribution of the 997 GT3 Cup car) with the driver weight included.

Maximum brake power per wheel is 1869 Nm (average brake power of all WR sets combined). Brake bias is adjustable but is advised to use 60%

Fixed differential setting (power: 40% / coast: 60% / preload: 180 Nm)

Fixed gear ratios:

1st: 3.167

2nd: 2.133

3rd: 1.722

4th: 1.400

5th: 1.130

6th: 0.931

Final Drive: 4.000

I've attached the set based on the following setup restrictions.

NOTE: the setup restrictions are subject to change until I can find out exactly whats restricted and to what value and how adjustable are the parts that are allowed to be adjsted.
Attached files
FZR_GT3 Cup_BL1_Tyr.set - 132 B - 855 views
Is the server not up now? I can't find it.
yeah, sorry, we're having some difficulties with some server lag issues. It'll be fixed soon.
Name: Kristjan Järve

Licence name: Kristjan.J

Screen name: Kristjan (there is also some symbols what I can't write in forum, got them from in-game)

Team name: -

I have my own skin: Yes, you made me one.
Hmm... last night I practiced with my own setup and was doing consistant low 1 min 10s...

Now I've started using the 'setup' I'm struggling to do low 11's...

I'm not sure what is so up with it? maybe the diff, or maybe the stiff suspension keep making it launch off the ground and get no drive when i hit the kerbs or something, it's a bit odd, i can't find where I'm losing the time, but it just didn't feel as quick.
try this one (based on the alternate setup restrictions in the Setup Restrictions topic)
Attached files
FZR_GT3 CUP.set - 132 B - 1037 views
Quote from Leprekaun :try this one (based on the alternate setup restrictions in the Setup Restrictions topic)

I like this set! It's much more stable than the previous one. Car is far less twitchy out of the corners, which for long races is really important.
Quote from Leprekaun :try this one (based on the alternate setup restrictions in the Setup Restrictions topic)

I also struggled quite a bit with the set last night. the car was incredibly pointy (off power) and very snappy anywhere near the curbs... is it just me, i didnt do much driving tho so i was still getting used to the car.

What sort of times should we be aiming for around BW... 10.XX??
Name: Kirill Dremljuga

Licence name:
Kirill.D

Screen name:
c4R|Kirill

Estonia

Team name:
c4Racing

I have my own skin:
Yes - i will post it later.
Quote from PaulJ_85 :Hmm... last night I practiced with my own setup and was doing consistant low 1 min 10s...

Now I've started using the 'setup' I'm struggling to do low 11's...

I'm not sure what is so up with it? maybe the diff, or maybe the stiff suspension keep making it launch off the ground and get no drive when i hit the kerbs or something, it's a bit odd, i can't find where I'm losing the time, but it just didn't feel as quick.

the intake restriction is still at 10% but the added mass is 70% we used 50%
Quote from R3DMAN :the intake restriction is still at 10% but the added mass is 70% we used 50%

Ok, im getting a lil confused with all these set changes... which set should we be using (do understand that is continuous developement)?. I wanna try the set with correct weight distribution and intake restriction etc...

And also, we aiming to get to around 1min11 to be in with a chance?
Name: Ihab Abbas

Licence name: ihab abbas

Screen name: PRT I Abbas

Team name:
Pharaohs Racing Team

I have my own skin: PRT team skin

Thanks
Name:Tiffany Green

Licence name: Sueycide_FD

Screen name: T.Green#23USA

Team name: Mine's

I have my own skin: Blue and White, however isnt made yet.

thats quite a neat set. quite a bit easier to drive than the other i tried. first time out and i got into the 12's quite comfortably.

Its very heavy on hear tyres and the fronts just never get temperature so u can play aaround a bit there!

also, i play auto clutch with DFP, i start burning the clutch out about 6-7 laps in? any ideas?
#99 - Dru
Quote from Dizzydarryn :thats quite a neat set. quite a bit easier to drive than the other i tried. first time out and i got into the 12's quite comfortably.

Its very heavy on hear tyres and the fronts just never get temperature so u can play aaround a bit there!

also, i play auto clutch with DFP, i start burning the clutch out about 6-7 laps in? any ideas?

lift off then change then put the gas back on... nice and simple.

If its caused by anything else, then it's down to you going too low in the gear rev range mid corner and its burning as its trying to pull up out of it
#100 - Dru
Quote from Dizzydarryn :

Those sets already have the minimum tyre pressures on the front.. tbh it will be almost impossible to heat them up problem with the set being stuck to this setting

Sure you can mess with a few other things - but over a 21 lap race at BL1 then surely by the end the fronts will be stone cold?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG