The online racing simulator
ok mine and pauls skins are done.

here is a pic.
Attached images
rcdev4.jpg
If any of you guys are interested in doing some FZ50 GT3 Cup testing, I'm heading to the server now. I have a beta set that we can use thats based on the average of all WR sets (suspension and brakes) but all other settings are based on Jet's BL1 Patch X set. Anyway, point is to test so if you're interested, come on down .
i really would but i cant missis is here..

id watch you on lfs remote tho if the server was there...

also i have made the rear logo slightly darker on my car as it wasnt really viewable.. i hope this is ok..

also are you forcing the cockpit?

edit i just realised you have to put your server forward.. on the lfsworld.

go to remote, then click the [?] button at the bottom right then clik the 2nd link [the InSim Relay service]

quickly fill in the details as id love to jsut watch while the missis is here.
Attached images
rear.jpg
sorry man, I'm not running the server do don't know the IP address . Will add it as soon as I know it.
Name: Stephan Carls

Licence name: carlson74

Screen name: [RM] Losty

Team name: Racing Minds Team 2

I have my own skin:
This is effing rediculous. I've just been told to go to 3id 3 because the server is effed, and its frigging passworded ffs!
Quote from JO53PHS :This is effing rediculous. I've just been told to go to 3id 3 because the server is effed, and its frigging passworded ffs!

U have a pw
Quote from Leprekaun :

On a side note, the server is now online so if you'd like to join in, I'm on the server now.

[url="lfs://%7C%5BDR%5D+FZ50+GT3+Cup%7C0%7CS2%7C/"][DR] FZ50 GT3 Cup[/url]

Just been on this server practicing and the lag was horrendous... car's just had 'lag' above them, and didn't move and then people kept getting kicked off the server.
Name: Dennis Kesper

Licence name: moppaking

Screen name: [RM] Moppa

Team name: Racing Minds

I have my own skin: I´ll take our team skin with cup plates
(Skin preview see below)
Attached images
FZR_FZ50GTRCUPDK.JPG
ill have a word with someone in the know about providing us with a server if u like...

i can guarentee tho that it will be lag free always.
Quote from Leprekaun :just out of interest, for those who can't attend because of the start time, could you tell me how much earlier would the event have to be so that you can attend?

Leprekaun, I'd really like to do this, but 8PM GMT makes it 1 pm or 12 pm over here. That's fine during the summer, but probably undoable during the fall season (school, etc.) on a Wednesday. Is there any chance the dates could be moved to a weekend instead? This might also get more people from the western hemisphere interested...

Edit: damn, I misspelled your name twice! :banghead:
If there are any server problems maybe i can come up with something good , don´t worry about a server , we have enough . Lep , just beep at me on MSN
Thanks guys for offering.. Its my team manager who is running the servers for the team so we're trying to resolve the issue of the major lag (or warping cars) as its happening on all our servers. If we can't fix it, I'll let you know . He should be installing the LFS Car Restrictor on it as well when he installs mono (apparently, the equivalent of .net but for Linux) so that it can work.
here's my skin, should i compete in the series...

Name: Darryn Lobb

Licence name: Dizzydarryn

Screen name: Darryn Lobb

Team name: NONE

I have my own skin: Yes
Attached images
previewGT3.png
What is the maximum count of registrations ? 30 ?
Hey guys. I don't know if I have chosen the right thread for this but I had a enjoyful practice session last night with Lep and I have tweaked a bit the last set he gave me (tyre pressures and camber) and I wanted to share it. I did some high 34s without managing to put any clean lap. Might be able to get much lower though even with race pace. Is it ok if I post it here Lep although im not participating?
high 34's on what track?
sounds good, im going to go on the server in a bit to see how it is..

what laps are you guys getting with 10% and 50kg? (blackwood btw)
I'm very interested in this league, but can someone post a baseline setup here that's allowed for use?
Name: Achim Fischer

Licence name: bhw1144

Screen name: [RM] bhw1144

Team name: Racing Minds Team Speed-Magazin.de

I have my own skin
Sorry Achim, no more Racing Minds teams. There are two already.
Quote from [GR]Evolution :Hey guys. I don't know if I have chosen the right thread for this but I had a enjoyful practice session last night with Lep and I have tweaked a bit the last set he gave me (tyre pressures and camber) and I wanted to share it. I did some high 34s without managing to put any clean lap. Might be able to get much lower though even with race pace. Is it ok if I post it here Lep although im not participating?

Yeah, sure .

@R3DMAN: At the moment, my best is 1:10.35 but still playing with tyre pressures.

To the rest of you: this isn't the final set. It still has to be tested. If it does the job round the other tracks, then we could consider it . I'm currently working on a setup that was originally Westhill and tweaked it for Blackwood (tweaked permitted settings).
ok

Name: Achim Fischer

Licence name: bhw1144

Screen name: bhw1144

Team name: Speed-Magazin.de

I have my own skin

it´s just fun

it´s ok that you say no more rm
It would be great if you attach the racing setup in first post and describe which settings are allowed to be changed.

Will pitting be required during the race?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG