The online racing simulator
ok, ive played around with a whole bunch of pressures and cambers. i assume we are allowed to change those sort of things?

and ive managed to get alot more consistency into the temps, all be it over half race distance and got down to a 12.3 (still struggling with the car alot, 1st time ive ever driven it, and with 20 lap fuel load)

Im losing LOADS of time through the first chicane cause of the curbs and alos thru the last corner! i reckon, at least a second.
with this set i set the AI going on PRO with no restrictions as to get the same laptimes (1:11x) and by the end of the 21 laps the fronts were STONE COLD..

i dont see it as a problem really, just put the weight over the front end, it should help.
#103 - AMB
Name: Matthew Beattie

Licence name: AMB

Screen name: [DSR] Messy

Team name: DarkSideRacing, NONE for league.

I have my own skin: No
#104 - Dru
Quote from R3DMAN :with this set i set the AI going on PRO with no restrictions as to get the same laptimes (1:11x) and by the end of the 21 laps the fronts were STONE COLD..

i dont see it as a problem really, just put the weight over the front end, it should help.

but at the moment the regs are saying either 37% or maybe 100%.

TBH there is way too much setup changes at the moment/ I personally think that pressures and weight should be open to the driver rather than set
i agree we should be allowed to change out own tyre pressures.. deffinatly..

but 37 - 100 what? weight position?
Its 37% for now. Will do some personal testing with 100 tonight but for now, use 37%.
#107 - Dru
Quote from R3DMAN :i agree we should be allowed to change out own tyre pressures.. deffinatly..

but 37 - 100 what? weight position?

yup
I should be able to do this league if you can drive the FZR with an Xbox360 controller, can you? and doesnt a 997 GT3 have something like 408bhp?
#109 - Dru
Quote from Leprekaun :Its 37% for now. Will do some personal testing with 100 tonight but for now, use 37%.

where and when?

it would be good to try out somewhere together - much better than all this forum tennis
i have a server up called 'Corsasport' the password is 'r3dman'

thats where i have been practising
Name: Alasdair MacCrone

Licence name: Banister

Screen name: 3id A.MacCrone

Team name: My3id Gaming

I have my own skin: Yes
Name: Benjamin Crooks

Licence name: BenjiMC

Screen name: 3id B.Crooks

Team name: My3id Gaming

I have my own skin: Yes
Just so that everyone doesn't panic about the missing forum topics regarding skin rules, scrutineering and racing conduct, they've all been merged into one post known as "FZ50 GT3 Cup: Rules". Each section has been divided into a seperate post.
I think I'm going to withdraw from this. I haven't got a team, and after some laps, I don't really think this is for me.
Patience . Just keep at it. Trust me, the more you drive, the better you get. Try and spectate some of the other drivers too to try and learn from them.
Quote from Leprekaun :Patience . Just keep at it. Trust me, the more you drive, the better you get. Try and spectate some of the other drivers too to try and learn from them.

Yeah i agree. just stick it out. its a very awekward car to drive untill you get used to it im pretty new to LFS and have pretty much only been racing an XFG. i struggled my ass off untill i spent a couple hours just trying things yest afternoon and managed to get down to low 11's (started out doing 15's!!!)

Itll be worth while!
Name: Dennis Lind

Licence name: Dennis93

Screen name: Dennis93

Team name: FZ RennSport

I have my own skin: i hope you get it fixed Leprekaun,/ Yes
Finally!
I'm not withdrawing from this because I'm finding it hard to drive the car, its more that I'm not enjoying driving it , which isn't because I can't drive it
Quote from JO53PHS :I'm not withdrawing from this because I'm finding it hard to drive the car, its more that I'm not enjoying driving it , which isn't because I can't drive it

I cannot drive either
I may drop out but better to have a spot for sure. If we cahnge the start time i'm in for sure.

Name:
Primož Resman

Licence name:
Primoz

Screen name: n1 P.
Resman

Slovenia

Team name:
n1Racing

I have my own skin:
yes

I'll ask my teammates if they want to join