The online racing simulator
Thanks for Armadillo Silentwar, just watched it.. i don't know why i'm enjoying watching this type of things..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Thanks for Armadillo Silentwar, just watched it.. i don't know why i'm enjoying watching this type of things..

These docos really are fascinating. Very interesting watching how people react to killing other humans.

Armadillo really took you to the front line battles. In Restrepo the film makers hung back a bit and you never really saw what was going on.
The Ugly Truth - Katherine Heigl, Gerard Butler
pretty cool romantic comedy(sorry to break the war trend)
just want to say recently i saw
reign over me, shrek forever after, the town and been to cinema to czech http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1683413/ (international title Tacho) - what a waste of money...

actually theres really nothing to recommend,reign over me typical touching story - if i wouldnt seen such movie for a thousand times i would say its a good movie, otherwise its boring
shrek nothing new also,
the town was okay and well if youre bored you can try but i was a bit disapointed
How High
Friday ( all parts, from first to third)
KickAsz
Zombieland
I Am Legend
Grown Ups
The Karate Kid
The Social Network
Rocky ( 1-6 )
Green Street Hooligans
The Losers
The Hangover
Drillbit Taylor
Hot Tube Time Machine
New kids: Turbo! VERREKTE KUT!!!
Bad Boys 1 and 2. Very funny action comedies with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence
Just watched Toy Story 3. Wow, what a dark dark film. Not what you expect from TS so GREAT
Quote from Woz :Just watched Toy Story 3. Wow, what a dark dark film. Not what you expect from TS so GREAT

I still think it should have ended 10 minutes earlier.
The Elephant Man.

Not for everyone as it's quite sad and hard to watch at times, but certainly rewarding.
I watched Inception few days ago. Pretty badass.

It has very unique storyline in my opinion
Quote from de Souza :The Elephant Man.

Not for everyone as it's quite sad and hard to watch at times, but certainly rewarding.

rather unique movie and absolutely worth watching
as lynchs movies tend to be
Frailty, pretty old (2001) and low budget, but thought provoking...

The Crazies (2010), better than expected.

Devil (2010), nice cinematogaphy
Quote from hazaky :I watched Inception few days ago. Pretty badass.

It has very unique storyline in my opinion

Check out eXistenZ.
I really thought that Inception was goodish but really not worth the hype that everyone is giving it, the story was quite easy to follow if you kept on top of it but it was the CGI that made it stand out from the average films.
Quote from jrd.racer :Swordfish

+1111 Loved Travolta's acting every one bit and pretty awesome movie that deserves to be picked up on blu-ray fer sure
I liked Halle's boobs more..
Quote from rich uk :Just watched Eagle Vs Shark. Fantastic film reminded me a lot of "The science of sleep" awkward funny, intelligent and generally a nice film to watch. (Has Jermaine from Flight of the Concordes too)

Yep quite an odd one, but worthwhile
Quote from Sueycide_FD :+1111 Loved Travolta's acting every one bit and pretty awesome movie that deserves to be picked up on blu-ray fer sure

+1, I own it on blu-ray for all those reasons and more
The Miracle Worker (1962)

Saw this a couple of weeks ago. Only held my attention sporadically for the first half hour or so, but by the time I'd sat through the dinner table scene, I was totally hooked. Extremely powerful performances from the two leads...

Quite an amazing film.
I watched RAN (akira kurosawa) recently. The script is pretty bad at certain times but the picture is fantastic through the whole movie.
4/5

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG