The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
[sarcasm] This is how sarcasm should be handled over internet. [/sarcasm]
Quote from T.Kaneda :You know, this new phased rollout of the phased rollout is starting to make me lose interest and enthusiasm about the product.

Why? Do you plan on purchasing it? You've certainly evaluated LFS demo long enough (and it only costs 1/1000 of what iRacing costs)! No offense or anything.
Quote from T.Kaneda :You know, this new phased rollout of the phased rollout is starting to make me lose interest and enthusiasm about the product.

doesnt seem to achieve its goal of making you jealous of those that are allowed to pay 20$ to drive a solstice for a month (and no that horse is still twiching)
Quote from T.Kaneda :Why yes I do intend to purchase it. I've already been nominated. Thanks for your concern! As to your other point, I have been doing more than evaluating the LFS demo for a few months; I've been enjoying the full game since 2004. Thanks for your concern on that front too! And why on Earth would I take offense? I mean, it's not like you were trying to be an obnoxious prick or anything, right? *kiss kiss* ****

I'm sorry my post was a bit rude. Some people have been playing the demo for years with the excuse that they can't afford it. According to your user account, you've only been playing 3.5-4.5 months yet I found it ironic that you were complaining about how long it was taking for you to be able to purchase iRacing...

But I don't really understand your reply. If you've been playing the full version since 2004, you might want to explain yourself before your T. Kaneda account is banned. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
Quote from Technique :If you've been playing the full version since 2004, you might want to explain yourself before your T. Kaneda account is banned. Multiple accounts are not allowed.

So me having two S2 licenses is not allowed? Just because someone values thier privacy and has multiple accounts doesn't mean thay are doing anything wrong, I know of at least one other demo account on the forum that is an S2 Licensed individual which all the moderators know as well, and they have no problem with it so why not with T.Kaneda?
I'm sure multiple S2 accounts are fine, but not a demo and S2 account (on the forum anyway).
Quote from Glenn67 :So me having two S2 licenses is not allowed? Just because someone values thier privacy and has multiple accounts doesn't mean thay are doing anything wrong, I know of at least one other demo account on the forum that is an S2 Licensed individual which all the moderators know as well, and they have no problem with it so why not with T.Kaneda?

You probably think of J.B who's an exception on this forum. But generally it's not accepted to post with a demo account when you already have an S2 account.
Quote from Mattesa :It was a stab at the overly positive opinions over at RSC.

I understand sarcasm translates poorly over the net sometimes, but "Moron"?
Please...

lol seriously, language barrier=fail sometimes. at least i like to blame it on language barrier rather than... other things
Quote from Mattesa :It was a stab at the overly positive opinions over at RSC.

I understand sarcasm translates poorly over the net sometimes, but "Moron"?
Please...

I'll think of a better insult next time then after hitting the dictionary of insults
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :You probably think of J.B who's an exception on this forum. But generally it's not accepted to post with a demo account when you already have an S2 account.

That maybe the letter of the law but I don't think it's the spirit of the law is what I was eluding too.

I'd be suprised if the mod's or dev have a problem with someone using a demo account to post if that's the only account they post with for the purpose of anonymity what they would be wanting to prevent is some twat trolling or otherwise trying to disrupt forum users maliciously, so I'm sure it's something that is at their discretion.
so what is going on now? People who are signed up for the beta need to wait for the end of the month?
Quote from Glenn67 :So me having two S2 licenses is not allowed? Just because someone values thier privacy and has multiple accounts doesn't mean thay are doing anything wrong, I know of at least one other demo account on the forum that is an S2 Licensed individual which all the moderators know as well, and they have no problem with it so why not with T.Kaneda?

I have 3.. (2 x S2 and 1 x S1)

I hope they will punish me because i`m supporting their simulator..

Infact I think I will buy #4 very soon... Scawen needs new underwear..
Quote from richard dk :Scawen needs new underwear..

is this information listed under his profile somewhere or do you live near him
If just you knew...
Attention Scawen: What is your paypal details. I will send you a Marks and Spencers underwear voucher!
Quote from mikey_G :I'll think of a better insult next time then after hitting the dictionary of insults

I can still appreciate the purity of a simple single word invective. Free from the superfluousness of innuendo, sexual orientation, or...

Quote from T.Kaneda :Why yes I do intend to purchase it. I've already been nominated. Thanks for your concern! As to your other point, I have been doing more than evaluating the LFS demo for a few months; I've been enjoying the full game since 2004. Thanks for your concern on that front too! And why on Earth would I take offense? I mean, it's not like you were trying to be an obnoxious prick or anything, right? *kiss kiss* ****

Since, as you point out rather vehemently, you have an S2 account, you're required to use it on this forum from now on. You've chosen to be abusive with this account, and I consider that to be tantamount to voluntarily relinquishing any rights you had to your anonymous "demo racer" forum account.
Sorry for stirring up trouble... please go on with your regularly scheduled iRacing bashing..
gosh, so much testosterone! Chill!
Quote from Technique :Sorry for stirring up trouble... please go on with your regularly scheduled iRacing bashing..

To much money...To little cars...no leagues...Ripoff...rental...Solstice sucks...What's a legends...Safety rating unfair...lol, no yellow flags...wtf can't pit...

That should cover it.

Can't wait for my invite....woot!
Son of a b..... they're definitely onto something with this phaser blasting thingy.

I'm sure some lfs fanboi's will complain about the trees not being the same
Quote from Shotglass :im serious... the only possible selling point for iracing would be interesting tracks and cars... and i dont give flying -insert favourite swear word- if its real content or not
but what youre getting is a solstice and tracks that are even more unimaginative and boring to drive than the ones in lfs
id wish that it would impress me and revigorate my interest in sim racing... but it doesnt even begin to achieve that

You really are a retard. Road American is rated as one of the best tracks on the planet. Fast, challenging sweeping, everything. Your just so desperate to bash iracing its pathetic. Stick to your fern bay's.
Quote from Mattesa :Son of a b..... they're definitely onto something with this phaser blasting thingy.

Pfft! The trees aren't even the same.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG