The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
lolwut that means if i have bought the skippy now and wont pay for another period it will be gone then?
Quote from Timo1992 :lolwut that means if i have bought the skippy now and wont pay for another period it will be gone then?

No, Once you have paid for the content you have it. Whether you resubscribe or not. You just can't use if you do not have a subscription.
Ah k thats sound way better

Would have been shit to buy all cars again.
Thanks guys. I could not imagine it would be otherwise but you never know with marketing bastards.
Timo I got as far as the Skippy then set up home there.

This is the most exciting and predictable car ever in any sim going back 12 year for me, I felt the same when I tried the solstice but the skippy is better and not just because its faster .Forget about SR ,IR, and all the angst that people go through trying to desipher the point scoring sytems.

Enjoy it for what it is.

3 months on I'm still finding ways to go faster by not trying to( as in overdriving )... Its sublime.
What times are you running at Limerock in the Skippy, Jonn? Check who is on top of the overall qualifying.
I would say your fastest in Race too Kenneth

The two other times above you do not look possible
I received an email from iRacing inviting me to renew my subscription. Have they added any new tracks to the basic content in the last 6 months? Is the basic road course package still:

LRP
Summit
Lowes
Laguna Seca

I bought the Skippy but that is all the content I had on my first try. Just based on what I already have is there any reason to give it another try? Any updates or physics changes to the above content that might change my mind about the value of the game? (Not interested in hosted races or special painting options, by the way.)
Quote from DevilDare :In what ways is that evidence for sharing?

It might be his friend who "hacked" him. If the lap times are similar, it might well be him.

It was merely suggesting why someone might assume that the guy was sharing the account. It wasn't meant to be evidence that shows that he definitely is. Chill.
Quote from JohnPenn :

3 months on I'm still finding ways to go faster by not trying to( as in overdriving )... Its sublime.

I'm the same John.... I've done every skippy season since I got iracing and I'm still loving the feeling of trying to push it and then correct it back! It's a joy!
Quote from CELTIC100 :I would say your fastest in Race too Kenneth

The two other times above you do not look possible

Yep, top of the WR's too. Those other too are done with lag, I guess it bugs the clock...
And you guys don't like drifting in LFS, shame on you!
lol phil.
ur miint at drifting tho.
The solstice is the best racing in iracing and its limited to two tracks

I wish I had the time/money/dedication to do a hosted league. That would be awesome.
Quote from spanks :I wish I had the time/money/dedication to do a hosted league. That would be awesome.

If only I had the money and computer to run iRacing, I'd host many leagues to keep the masses happy
I wish I could find well enough populated races to count for points as late at night (or early in the morning) as I needed. Not many like to race at 3 AM.
Quote from dekojester :If only I had the money and computer to run iRacing, I'd host many leagues to keep the masses happy

You should sort out the LFS ones first.

Great
My money are ready to go. Just release it ffs.
Yea nice another track
Thats the first track in iracing thats outside of the US right?
no
Quote from jrd.racer :Thats the first track in iracing thats outside of the US right?

Mosport, Silverstone, Brands Hatch...
If anyone's interested, on Tuesday evening, FinnglishRacing is hosting a 25 lap, Advanced Legends race at Lime Rock Park(Chicane). The server will be opened at 18.10 for an hour practice, 15 minutes qualifying. Race start 7.30.
All welcome. It'll be a bumpy ride.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG