The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
i’m very happy that there are adding more and more European tracks to the sim
i hope tracks like Spa, monza, nerburing ,Suzuka... will come soon
Don't get your hopes up on Nurburging. Can you imagine how long that'd take to scan?
I think he meant GP 'ring. Not the Nordschleife.
Yes i mean nurburgring gp, if they scan Nordschleife, they certainly should charge $14 per lap!
Interlagos, please!!
I started a months trial yesterday and I really like it. After some test laps I had two races I have never experienced such decent ontrack conduct before.
I still haven't even tried it. And yea, I haven't seen Avatar yet. :hide:
Quote from richard dk :Zandvoort is ready next week..

Nice

maybe i'd buy it, but first i need to get my PC back on monday
Quote from Joris :I started a months trial yesterday and I really like it. After some test laps I had two races I have never experienced such decent ontrack conduct before.

its why i love it so much.

in 6 months ive experienced a few moments of muppetry.and you would get that in real racing.

90% of the guys there are clean and considerate..........id say the opposite is true on LFS now.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :This real miata race at road america really reminds me of soltice races, accidents happening around you, and just got to be aware enough and keep your cool

We so need hand signals in sim racing
well i thought i would give this a decent try, did the trial but didnt get to play it much

got sent a promo code, $18 for 3 months so i got that, now to do some racing
i got hacked yesturday lost over 0.60 SR points now at 1.50. gona cal my "mate" tomorrow and see waht avrige time he has and if it fits to the results can i report him or something ?
the god damn "thing" is still racing on my acount now iam about to lose my C license
Change pass?
i have but if the guy dosen't shut the iracing window down it wont afect anything
Quote from Timo1992 :Send an email to support@iracing.com , maybe they can help you to stop this

Hah, you see he can't do that, otherwise he would admit to sharing his account with a friend, a bannable offense of the sporting code...
But he didnt share. He got "hacked".
Quote from mblixt :gona cal my "mate" tomorrow and see waht avrige time he has and if it fits to the results can i report him or something ?

Quote from DevilDare :But he didnt share. He got "hacked".

Quote from SilverArrows77 :
This real miata race at road america really reminds me of soltice races, accidents happening around you, and just got to be aware enough and keep your cool - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RQ8gReNNMk

Shame they dont run the Solstice around RA. Although you cant even bump draft without racking up negative SR . So youd have to pay even more money to host a private race, then the solstice would crumple like a cardboard box when you tried it.
I wonder whether the netcode is good enough to succesfuly bump draft?
Have you ever done a truck race at Daytona?!!?!?

That's 100% bump drafting

I was in a hosted race in the solstice at RA a while back bumpdrafting worked great if you were ever close enough to do it.

The netcode on iracing is ridiculously better than lfs. No more flying a thousand feet into the air if someone has just the tiniest bit of lag.
Quote from Gills4life :.

In what ways is that evidence for sharing?

It might be his friend who "hacked" him. If the lap times are similar, it might well be him.
There is one thing I could not find about the Iracing license: When a license expires and is revived after a few months. Will all purchased additions (cars & tracks) be reinstated?

It would be logical to be like that but I could not find any confirmation.
Quote from Joris :There is one thing I could not find about the Iracing license: When a license expires and is revived after a few months. Will all purchased additions (cars & tracks) be reinstated?

It would be logical to be like that but I could not find any confirmation.

Yes
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG