The online racing simulator
Here are a few little simple skins I did for the XFG. Two fictional, one from a real car I've seen, all public (not on LFS World), please just change the number on them. (You'll see "SSC" on them, it stands for Showroom Stock C)
Attached images
SSC 00 XFG 2.jpg
Monster Racing XFG 2.jpg
GTi Racing XFG 2.jpg
XFG_ssc00.jpg
XFG_MonsterRacing.jpg
XFG_GTI.jpg
kent fire and rescue skin
here i have made a kent fire and rescue skin for the xf gti, its my first skin
but i saw people had done police and ambulance ones but no fire ones and my dad is an ex-firefighter, so here it is.

p.s. change the name in the png
Attached images
XFG_KENTFIRECAR.jpg
XFG_kentfire2.png
Team Ireland Skins i made for 2 friends of mine...

** Private Team Skins, please do not use these **

Sorry no preview
Attached images
XFG_IRL_eoin.jpg
XFG_IRL_keith.jpg
If they are private, why are you posting them. Would be better if you post a preview instead of the skins...
Quote from Anathema :If they are private, why are you posting them. Would be better if you post a preview instead of the skins...

2 reasons...

1) (real reason) i needed somewhere to host them for people to download that are in the Stock Hatch league.
2) just so you can see them I dont have LFS on this computer so i cant preview them
and it's better then looking at a 512x512 texture.
Quote from nikimere :2 reasons...

1) (real reason) i needed somewhere to host them for people to download that are in the Stock Hatch league.
2) just so you can see them I dont have LFS on this computer so i cant preview them

Just download the CMX Viewer.
Hi there, first post ever, and my first ever attempt at making one of these skin things. I wanted to make a replica of my own 106 XSi 16v, noticed that most people are using race cars as their insipration, so i thought why not a road car?

Ive uploaded to my server a large screen capture, the skin in 2048 size (i know its all ragged round the edges but it doesnt seem to matter!) and a pic of the real thing and also attached to this post, a small preview.

What do you think?

http://www.106rallye.co.uk/mem ... ynofiend/ang/dynoreal.jpg

http://www.106rallye.co.uk/members/dynofiend/large.jpg

http://www.106rallye.co.uk/members/dynofiend/XFG_DYNO.jpg
Attached images
small.jpg
Not a bad start at all

But you'll want to be careful with tiny logos like that - when they get resized (either by you or automatically on upload) you'll lose most of the details and I'd guess most of that text would be legible any more.
cheers for the tips, i only added the text on as an after thought really, its easily removed
nice 106, have a real domestic feel to it, better if there's some dirt.
Needed to be posted in the XR section not the XF.
Sorry im new here.
Its a long while since I made a post

Heres another car for my Days of thunder skin.

The R version should be done later as well
Attached images
XFG_Trickle.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
thx.

but i think i am gonna make a new one in a better resolution and perhaps more sponsors (i try to copy the design of our FSAE team www.wob-racing.de )

EDIT and here it is.
Attached images
LFS1.jpg
LFS2.jpg
XFG_WR.jpg
Hey all, second skin here, it's not that great, but it took me a while, and I hope you like it,more might be added to it in the future. It is based off of Alain Menu's Renault Laguna BTCC car.

Cheers,
Matt.

**SEE POST #566.***
Why have you used the STCC number plates on it?s
They are the only ones I have, and I can't make good ones on my own. Sorry.

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG