The online racing simulator
I go with another poster in FBM topic who said there should be more candy based skins
THATS MEEEE!!!

But yeah, there should be. They look cool, and give me some encouragement. Making Smarties beat M&Ms is fun
like mars vs. bounty?
Attached images
XFG_HAWKER_saDDD.jpg
Attached images
XFG_HAWKER_s copy.jpgd.jpg
Attached images
XFG_yıldırım.jpg
Attached images
XFG_KARBON.jpg
Super poor painting skills. And you could put all those in one posts.

And how cliche is it, for a turk to post a beamer
Attached images
XFG_KARBON.jpg
could you please stop beeing here, your annoying. your posting the same skin twice cant you see noone likes it? try to improve it first...
They are by__berkay's all skins have fun!!
Attached images
xfg2480729707b26cd1857ed4.jpg
xfg24807206982d9d9f087uh6.jpg
xfgbeyazturyenidg1.jpg
xfgbyberkaybeoe9.jpg
xfgbyberkaymegaey5.jpg
xfgbyberkaysiml7.jpg
xfgreismustidv5.jpg
xfgsanayi1vs4.jpg
xfgxrtstyld1robinxz5hy6.jpg
would you please stop painting your cars with paint or i dont know, they look so damn bad i almost never see so bad work. So what i want to say, noone needs your skins because noone uses your crappy work and skins with your damn name on it.

second thing is why does the first skin say "design by resound" this skin isnt made by you..

and third thing, why the heck is it for XFR you're a demo driver so you can use XFR..

Quote from siamtiger :Super poor painting skills. And you could put all those in one posts.

And how cliche is it, for a turk to post a beamer

only germans know what this cliche means..
Arghhh, my eyes are bleeding.
Quote from MG tuning :They are by__berkay's all skins have fun!!

Embarrassment of my country. Berkay please stop posting this ugly skins and don't use our national flag for this sh.t.You are acting like a minibus driver.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You tell him!!!

:ices_rofl
JA JA JA JA !

Greeeeatttttt skinsss ¬¬ !
Quote from piggy501 :HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You tell him!!!

i told him already. and i like your signature . I am not scared too.
Right I shall salvage this with a slightly better quality of skin.
Attached images
XFR xbox360 preview.jpg
XFR_xbox360.jpg
XFR_xbox360 (HR).jpg
Even though I hate Xbox, I like that. Try make a PS3 and a Wii skin so we can finally find out which is best with a race
yay!!!!
Been a while since I've last made a (public) skin.. But this one i've wanted to do for a while.. started once but didn't finish it.. today -well yesterday actually- i restarted on it and finished it too..

It's an (I guess 95%) replica of the Renault Clio Cup promo car. Some bits aren't on it (sponsors on the rear A pillar, which the xfr doesn't have) and some may be not as exact but in my opinion it comes pretty close

In the end I'm pretty happy with it and I hope you'll like it as much as I do!

Enjoy!
(uploaded, public, DON'T edit)
Attached images
XFR_Cliocup-promo.jpg
Clio_Cup-xfr.png
Pretty good version of that paintjob, I did a whole set of skins based on that design for a league, its not an exact replica though, it was just based on the clio cup paintjob.

I probably could have saved you a lot of time if I knew you were making that skin, because I would of sent over the psd for you to tweak into a true replica of the clio cup paintjob.

Oh well, you did a great job anyway!
Attached images
Preseason1.jpg
Preseason2.jpg
Thanks

Yours looks great! Your side graphics look a bit more in proportion than mine.. Didn't know it was done already but if i did, i would do it anyway, just to 'have done it' :P

Took about 4 hours and the Clio Cup logo was a pain to find (took a screenshot of it in a pdf) ... tested it in-game and looks better than on the render

Anyway.. I'm glad it's liked
Quote from MG tuning :They are by__berkay's all skins have fun!!

STOP STEALING other people skins & claiming them for youself.

As a couple of those skins already exist THIEF.

For example :- Already done by Resound (1st page 11th post down)

Also this one :- Another one by Resound (3rd page 7th post down)
Plus this is for the XFR which is a S2 car.... and you two are DEMO racers.

:dnfnoob: :bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG