The online racing simulator
Hey all, Thanks for that Link Ian, I have finished the Skin, I think. Changed the number plates, and made he splitter black.

Cheers,
Matt.
Attached images
XFR_LagunaBTCC.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Yet another skin by me, this oneis basedon Christian Abt's 1998 STW-Cup Audi A4.

I know the rear fender and bootlid don't line up, but I got frustrated, and gave up on it, mainly because I have to bother my friend to have him CMX viewer it, since my LFS PC and the PC I use to skin are completely different. (The PC with photoshop can't run LFS or the CMX viewer.)

Based on this car:
http://www.supertouringregister.com/res/image.php?pic=450

Cheers,
Matt.
Attached images
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Untitled-2 copy.jpg
XFR_Abt.jpg
wow
what do you think of this its like someting of the fast and the furious it doesent look good like this but put it on your car and it looks great
Attached images
XFG_tuner.JPG
UK driving school skin
Inspired by the AA driving school skin, I created one based on Benson School of Motoring, a school which operates in the south east of England and taught me to drive.

Benson operates 206s, Minis and Mk6 Fiestas. This skin is a 3-door adaptation of my instructor's, a 206 HDi.

It's on LFSW as XFG_Benson and is free to use/adapt etc. You'll see me driving it on the STCC servers.

C&C welcome
Attached images
benson_preview.jpg
XFG_benson.jpg
Looks good there man!

Cheers,
Matt.
not being overly critical, but its not much of a skin, just has a few logos on it

On another note, i took the advice of a couple of people about my 106 XSi skin and 'dirtied' it up, note the hand print on the bonnet and the graffiti on the boot Again its only the first time i tried making dirt on a car and i didnt use any techniques, i just played around. I found it really hard to get the places where panels meet to be right because i used about 4 colours of dirt all hand applied so each corner ended up different, hopefully the blending doesnt show too much! Ironically the real thing has never been this dirty
Attached images
XFG_DYNODIRT.JPG
hehe, well done Nice details like the hand on the hood
My skin
Hi this is first skin I ever made so nothing 2 good just comment it

i just improved it
Attached images
XFG skin.JPG
XFG_TEAMSKIN.jpg
Dynofiend, I really like that one, any chance of making any more, maybe for a future RallyX Series?

Cheers,
Matt.
Quote :not being overly critical, but its not much of a skin, just has a few logos on it

Hehe, that's partly true but that's all the original car is too. The skin did take time though, getting the bumpers to line up, adapting bits from photos straight onto the skin, making sure the logos on the back were an equal distance from the brakelights and making the decals accurate/in proportion/in the right places and lined up on both sides etc.

Oh, and the car's a different shade of grey
sorry TiJay i never even noticed the bumpers, fair play mate, i take it back, i should look harder before commenting next time

kansei - it took hours to get the dirt right on the car, i guess it would be an easy job to change the colour of the car, and have different coloured bonnets too, was there anything specific you wanted, PM me if you like
Quote :sorry TiJay i never even noticed the bumpers, fair play mate, i take it back, i should look harder before commenting next time

No problem mate I like your 106 skin, that must have taken some time to get right.
XFG editable public skin for teams or drivers (in .psd format)
Thank you Hope you like it
I will send more of them ...
UXRL skin
Attached images
uxrl_xfr_pre.jpg
XFR_uxrl.jpg
Nice skin Kalle, how are you?:headbang:
Little preview for a league I might be setting up.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS - Here is the .rar file containing the .psd's of the four scheme options.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLQ8MR7R
Attached images
XFG_ProCeleb64.jpg
Here are my four scheme's for the Toyota Celica XFG Challenge.

If anyone is interested in the league, PM me please.

Cheers,
Matt.
Attached images
XFG_64Black.jpg
XFG_64Blue.jpg
XFG_64Silver.jpg
XFG_64White.jpg
My newest XFR skin, i think i'll keep it private, i'm sure nobody wants to use it
Tell me what do you think
Attached images
XFR SKIN PREVIEW.jpg
I like that as a starting point. Personally I'd have some other gold details on it to reinforce the colour a little more (maybe something on the wings), but it's not bad at all.
Quote from milkkis :My newest XFR skin, i think i'll keep it private, i'm sure nobody wants to use it
Tell me what do you think

Your xfinterior1.dds is screwed...
yes, it is screwed, but i didnt ask you to comment my lights
XFG-PETROL Racing

Save as: XFG_PETROL.jpg in LFS/data/skins/

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG