The online racing simulator
Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )

Poll : Do you have pets?

Closes
YeahSmile
no
I have a dog called Today, we got him when he was just a 8 week old puppy, he is growing up fast!

I need to upload a few more recent pictures, he grows so fast its hard to keep up. I think he has nearly doubled in size since those bottom 2 pictures were taken.
Attached images
toby.jpg
tobynew1.jpg
tobynew3.jpg
I have....3 dogs outside and 1 dog inside I also have 1 cat inside and i dont know how many outside we live in the country and animals just show up from no where...
My family has one outside dog. Here's picture where he looks the funniest (almost like crocodile)
Dogs name: Shorty
Attached images
DSC00636.JPG
We have a dog, a rabbit, a cockatiel.
Dog: Honey - 12 years old
Rabbit: Smokey - 3 years old
Cockatiel: Syrup - 9 years old

Piccys attached
Attached images
02150008.JPG
bunny.jpg
02150009.JPG
#33 - JTbo
I don't like animals, they always bite me, so I keep clear of them
We have two cats. Tiger and Rakker (means playful or something). Tiger is pretty large and fat, and brown/black/white striped. The other one is a lot smaller, always was small, never really grew. She's very shy and scared, but on the other hand sometimes very playful. She's black and white.
heres my lazy cat:
Attached images
02092007.jpg
I have two younger brothers................does that count?
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
One cat - Donut, and one dog - a labrador. The pic of the cat is actually him yawning (unedited, strange eyes) And the dog ones about a year old, shes a lot bigger now.
Attached images
donut.jpg
Pict0061.jpg
#40 - JJ72
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I have a dog called Today, we got him when he was just a 8 week old puppy, he is growing up fast!

I need to upload a few more recent pictures, he grows so fast its hard to keep up. I think he has nearly doubled in size since those bottom 2 pictures were taken.

so...by tomorrow he'll be "yesterday"?
Quote from NetDemon01 :I just have one cat, but I live in a pretty small apartment so more than one pet would be kind of a hassle.

She likes to read the LFS forums too

nice...

ive got a dog, bored collie , fully trained and such.... sleeps all day though
-
(theirishnoob) DELETED by theirishnoob : double post
My boys have got 5 guinea pigs! Bloody messy things. At the beginning we thought we bought 2 females so called them Mavis and Kipper, turns out Mavis grew the biggest set of hairy bollox, so now she's a HEPIG!!
since stella(see sig) died, my mother got another dog bout 4 months later,
the new 1 look like a freakin cow!
really
its a cocker spaniel
and its named: jingles
shes a girl,
she's named jingles, after the mouse from the green mile
#45 - Gunn
Another spam poll.
Quote from Gunn :Another spam poll.

I have to disagree there Gunn...maybe the 'poll' is not a great idea, but a 'Post Your Pets' thread is cool...it allows us to show our human side; most people can be judged by the way they treat their pets.
Quote from Bladerunner :I have to disagree there Gunn...maybe the 'poll' is not a great idea, but a 'Post Your Pets' thread is cool...it allows us to show our human side; most people can be judged by the way they treat their pets.

Thx there

Edit:
Some more pets?
We have 3 cats.
RT (tabby/white), Mobo (calico) and Zek (black/white). They are 8, 6 and 3 years old.
EDIT: oops
Attached images
FZ5_SurfLogic_render copy.jpg

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG