The online racing simulator
Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )

Poll : Do you have pets?

Closes
YeahSmile
no
I got 2 very lazy cats. The black one is a girl named onix, and the other one is her brother named tizian. Stupid names, i know...

(pics taken with my razr, so they suck)
Attached images
tizeman2.jpg
tizian&onix.jpg
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :I got 2 very lazy cats. The black one is a girl named onix, and the other one is her brother named tizian. Stupid names, i know...

(pics taken with my razr, so they suck)

I think it's nice names
I have a sweet Cocker Spaniel, called Kevin
Cool xD

Does not anyone have horses or some... other kind of pets
Havent got one anymore, used to have a cat, he was 18 years old when he died, a week ago
We've got a black lab, a rather wild tabby cat and a giant snail
Quote from KiRmelius :Yay, i've got one monkey in my house (my parents don't let me kill him )

Cant see
I have one stupid dog. He's a Jack Rusell cross Yorkshire Terrier called Buddy.
Attached images
buddyedit.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :I have one stupid dog. He's a Jack Rusell cross Yorkshire Terrier called Buddy.

Cute xD
Quote from KiRmelius :Yay, i've got one monkey in my house (my parents don't let me kill him )

I have one too. He wears glasses, he has brown hair and he's 18 years old.

Oh wait, that's my brother
I have 4 budgies. They fly about whole day in the living room. I'vr made special branches that they can sit on around the room, including a swing near the window.

see attachment

mad
Attached images
Budgerigars.JPG
Quote from Madman_CZ :I have 4 budgies. They fly about whole day in the living room. I'vr made special branches that they can sit on around the room, including a swing near the window.

see attachment

mad

Cool!
Quote from aroX123 :Cool!

Yes it is. I believe who ever owns a bird should let it fly around as that is what they are born to do. If they can't for what ever reason then they shouldn't own one!

Two of them are very tame as I have had them from when they were very little but the other two are not so tame as i rescued them from a neighbor who wanted to get rid of them (out of the window) but they are tame enough for them to go on my finger so that I can put them into the cage for the night so there are no problems.

They are very cute!
Quote from Sm0k3 :Havent got one anymore, used to have a cat, he was 18 years old when he died, a week ago

Sad to hear, hope you find another friend soon

Heres my feline friend, old picture, but captures her usual mood well.
i have a
and 2
and also 2 birds
Attached images
lady1.jpg
maxie pad's.JPG
pistol5.jpg
I have a poodle, "Susi", awesome companion and bodyguard , never thought poodles were so nice. Broke its leg when was very young and now (3 years later) its getting bad again (needs surgery) cause it keeps running and jumping all over the place lol.

And I have a half-persian cat, "Nina", that appeared in my house last year. Stayed 4 days inside a box till it got used to us (and Susi). Sleeps 23 hours per day (or more).

Now they get along well. At the begining the dog was beated frequently, that way felines do (hides, waits, and when the "enemy" doesn't have a clue, attacks).

Attached images
nina 3.JPG
susi.jpg
Many people have pets
and nice pets
Mi cat 6 years Called Manson And my dog called Blackie

________
Essential vaaapp
Attached images
25-07-07_1940.jpg
7362163dsañsd.jpg
324324342.jpg
Quote from Inouva :Mi cat 6 years Called Manson And my dog called Blackie

So nice that cat
Quote from aroX123 :So nice that cat

YEAH is more big that mi dog

P.S: mi dog have 17 years and is blind
________
HENRIK FISKER
I gots a dumb as two short planks black labrador, and a full size Dachshund who is too clever for his own good

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG