The online racing simulator
Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )

Poll : Do you have pets?

Closes
YeahSmile
no
Quote from Rappa Z :Got him about 6 months ago as a rescue. 7 years old but acts like he's 2. Parents tried to rename him Mason, but he didn't really take to it so I call him Shithead.

More Shithead.
Attached images
shithead1.JPG
shithead2.JPG
Galah named Chibi.

Shes a cutie.
Also loves wrecking absolutely everything. left her alone for 2 seconds the other day and came back to find my mouse cord had been chewed in 2 pieces lol

Also got two cute kitties, the dark one(Cinnamon) is surprisingly cuddly with Chibi!

Molly
Attached images
IMG_20120915_170627.jpg
bela&lacko

Quote from Klutch :...

Also loves wrecking absolutely everything. left her alone for 2 seconds the other day and came back to find my mouse cord had been chewed in 2 pieces lol

Only chewed the mouse cord into 2 pieces? My tiny budgerigars could easily break the mouse itself. They just love to destroy anything that's more soft than steel.
Haha, yeah, she LOVES chewing anything wood and plastic

she is out of her cage whenever im home, the window sills next to her cage are...dissapearing...
I've got this little bugger for two weeks now. Came in and so far only stopped whizzing around the flat to eat or sleep...
Attached images
BBF_0346.JPG
Quote from bbman :I've got this little bugger for two weeks now. Came in and so far only stopped whizzing around the flat to eat or sleep...

It has its eye on something, that's for sure.
New addition to the family. Gorgeous 2 year old Major Mitchell

The crest has too be seen in person to be appreciated, absolutely stunning!
My cat "Chili" is kind of freaky...
Attached images
20130709_074326.jpg
You should have turned the camera around while taking that picture...
There you go.
Attached images
20130709_074326.jpg
Attached images
WP_20130321_007.jpg
Some cute dogs in recent submissions, I am especially soft about collie pups.
fish

Has been biten by some neighbours ****-cat. I hope she's getting well soon after her surgery.
Yes, I have two pets.
Picture I took yesterday.

Olly and Chibi being cuties :3

My dog Boozer, at home, and in the boozer.

Tried to get some good photos of him having gay sex with a labradoodle but he humps too fast.
Attached images
boo.jpg
boo2.jpg
Quote from KiRmelius :Your underwear is ripped.

well, my undies always do. Hard to contain my package, it seems :P

(or me being cheap and only stopping to use a pair once it really loses structural integrity... that particular one is about 7-8 years old IIRC)

...ahem
Or you're a fatass.

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG