Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )

Poll : Do you have pets?

Closes
YeahSmile
no
I can also continue.
My cat is not doing well.
A few weeks ago I sat at the vet with the cat for 7 hours because some idiot probably had kicked him and the leg was hurt badly but fortinetly not broken.
Then my cat was improving and he could run and everything.
Now he's in serious pain in the same leg again and the leg is the size of a turkey...
Someone probably kicked him again so I have to go to the vet and now I need to consider if I still want to have him as an outdoor cat ...
Idiots everywhere ...
Once I found my cat in backyard... He couldn't move, there was some blood on his lips, and hedied same day after few hours... Also probably kicked by someone and thrown there.
I cant realy discribe how much I hate people whos hating animals
Bump.
The Couple:

Him:

Her:

So cute, Stiggie .
Thats one cute bitch.
This is my dog, he loves block the door.
Attached images
Fotos-0193.jpg
bump:
mum just bought me this.

steve the terrapin
Quote from brt900 :bump:
mum just bought me this.

I have one, which is 17 yrs old and about 8 times bigger.
ive always wanted a turtle or a tortoise and my mum brought it back today i was just WOW
Meet Korny.
E: Zoom to 100% to see how awesome he is.
Attached images
Turtle.jpg
its huge. steve is like an inch long.
i have a dog ( jack russel)
and his name is : BOB and hes 5 years old
yep

i have a

mixed with

or a black lab mixed with an austrailian sheppard, makes a slightly small to medium dog, with perfect manners

one of these

or a cockatiel, and thats it
Bump, I got a chihuahua half a year ago, at the beginning it was barking at me but now its like a cat, allways hugging

Here is the day we got him, it looks like he just saw TVE and Bob Smith on the pool table again.

Seeing as the thread has zombied its way back into the current discussions, I shall post a piccie of the cat I have now, as both my previous cats where killed in road accidents last year, meet Captain Fluffster (Alfie):

He's an older cat, about 5 years in age, and is annoyingly incontinent. This is in no way a reflection of him immitating his owner...
Adblock plus blocked your images from Facebook
Quote from RasmusL :Adblock plus blocked your images from Facebook

Care? I'll tell you who cares: No-one cares.
From left to right: Coco, Indy, Mocha (hedgehog), Zeus.

k. now i want a hedgehog.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :From left to right: Coco, Indy, Mocha (hedgehog), Zeus.

:ices_rofl
Qute thing tho!

And Arox123 - Pfft.. me and Bob had some quality session on that table!

Do you have pets?
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG