The online racing simulator
Ew.

No shadows?
Quote from Jakg :Ew.

No shadows?

Trust you to notice that

Not all of us have got kick ass systems Jakg, just goes to show how far I have to go to get a decent frame rate.
and not everyone blows the mobo up cos they overclock so much, cough jack
Hehehe nice one James

A few more ......... Hopefully to Jakg standards

PS. Nice save Niall
Attached images
BabyR_FEGreen151007.jpg
BabyR_DR.Niall.jpg
TeamMerc_BabyR.jpg
#155 - Dru
some great pictures. however i think the one thing that spoils it 'slightly' is the different number plates on display.

I'm in 2 minds whether or not the number plate should show:

Car number
or
Team
or
UFOC

Any pointers guys as too the pros and cons of doing this?
I go for name personally, but car number/team is imo better than UFOC

Of course you could do an STCC system of picking a Charity and using that as a number plate (which no-one ever noticed )
ufoc i think
#158 - Dru
I'm thinking car number

That way its all professional and unique, and also we know that it will fit on
I think the number plate should just have #43 or whatever your number is.
well the btcc does or used to have btcc or toca.com as the num plate
Quote from StableX :I think the number plate should just have #43 or whatever your number is.

Quote from james12s :well the btcc does or used to have btcc or toca.com as the num plate

(I know, its not btcc, but its wtcc)
I think team tag should go on the numberplate. As we're racing under our real names, so driver names above cars will be useless for helping identify the team, and some skins are hard to pick out which team it belongs to. Teamless racers should have a blank numberplate.

We already have our race numbers on the side that are nice and clear, some team skins are clear with their names on, but others aren't.
Aye personally names, but if you want too have unified go for UFOC

Thats it, names are on top off car. Numbers on car so whats left ??

UFOC
#164 - Dru
Thursday 18th October

Practice Race Evening

20.00 UK Time
21.00 CET Time

Location ZWR|Racing

Qualifying starts at 20.15,

we will do 8 minutes qualifying then a few races of 8 laps of FE2R
which is a run thorugh of the season opener.

Please Bear in Mind we are also running with a modified layout.

There are some extra cones on the circuit at the first and last turns which will aid the detection of persistant cutters.

Please do do argue about the cones during the evening. We can discuss POST event.

As it is the last chance to sign up - all are welcome.

Last time we had 25 people out testing, it was great.

If anyone is interested please come along and join in.

Just remember guys, that when there are sooo many on the server, try and keep the chat down until EVERYone has finished their qualy laps and races

Catch you on the track,

Dru
AHH practise again. I will be there. I wonder if i ever get over this UFR baby fever. Ohhhh it is so addicting driving with these baby`s.

FE green is opening track for UFR baby series, arghhhh . This is defitnly the Rollmeister track. If you just go a bit off raceline you wil roll. I like it, its taking you too the egde with these baby`s. Now all i need are some decent laptimes on this particalur track.

I think 1.19 will be out with your modified track. But 1.20/1.21 will be race pace
#166 - Dru
Quote from niels1 :AHH practise again. I will be there. I wonder if i ever get over this UFR baby fever. Ohhhh it is so addicting driving with these baby`s.

FE green is opening track for UFR baby series, arghhhh . This is defitnly the Rollmeister track. If you just go a bit off raceline you wil roll. I like it, its taking you too the egde with these baby`s. Now all i need are some decent laptimes on this particalur track.

I think 1.19 will be out with your modified track. But 1.20/1.21 will be race pace

lol

1.19's are being done by lots of people legally Niels.

This layout will only stop those who deliberately cut all the time.

We have only laid cones out where by the car will be completely off the road and kerbs before starting to touch these comes.

Remember that practice is practice and that come race day the penelaties for anyone who continually cuts will be severe.

Regards,

Dru.
Well done to the guys who helped you with your layout

I'll be there...

...When does the season actually start?
cough* threah named races and dates *cough

i need to get this cough sorted lol
I'll be there tonight
if Dru has his eyes and ears everywhere he will know that I will be there!
Quote from niels1 :I think 1.19 will be out with your modified track. But 1.20/1.21 will be race pace

I've done 1:19.16 within the legal limits, so unless the additional objects make legal areas impossible to reach (which they shouldnt, and i doubt they will) then the exact same times will be managable.

There are lines that you can take which allow you to go through maybe 2-3mph slower than what you'd get if you were cutting, the difference isnt that significant to anyone that can drive through those areas correctly anyway, if anything the top drivers wont be phased by this, they'll be doing it cleanly anyway, it'll be those struggling who will push more than they normally would and over-extend themselves and for T1 either hit those cones or roll it by hitting the chicane curbing badly.
On my 1:19.16 lap, if i'd cut the first chicane illegally, i doubt i'd get a time faster than 1.19.00, maybe a tenth would be gained, afterall the difference is about 3mph carried from T1 to T2, it isnt that far and not a significant factor in whether a lap is a scorcher or just average.
passworded so i guess ill miss out then
Am I blind, or is the server offline? I can't find it!

edit: Got it, but it's passworded!
post the pass dru
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Veni, vidi, vici, and then mum told me to shut down :banghead:.

It was fun though! Sorry Looney (N. Drew) for cutting your path. I didn't intend to do so.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG