The online racing simulator
I really enjoyed the SO4R races - great track for it!
#52 - Dru
BTW,

For those not in attendance,

we did 12 races whilst the field size remained medium to large.

We had 6 different winners

5 x ZWR|Dru
2 x ZWR|Swiss_Tony
2 x [HR] CELTIC100
1 x ZWR|R.Hoiting
1 x [dSRC] Chris
1 x Lateralus

For the record i used the same setup in every race, i will post later for anyone to try, it's a good generic set
#53 - Jakg
*cough*

You didn't write any of me complete ownages down
yeah tony that race was cool they were all blinding action hehe. i think maybe this league will be very popular so 64 signups maybe

so much fun

i must say so long definately was my favourite track there. that little twisty city section is so good in this car. Did anyone else feel there rear inside wheel lifting in those corners at speed? felt like i was on 3 wheels for most of that bit.

And then there was my erm, galactic sized error in this race. jakg knows what one im on about haha. 2 wheels after clipping the curb, counter steer to put it back on the floor, got sideways, locked up cos i was going in too hot. then I downshifted into Reverse!!!! big wipe out on that corner sorry guys, it all happened so fast i didnt expect the car to go on two wheels like that and i reacted badly making a bad situation a lot worse.

you gotta see it lol
Attached images
lfs_00000011.jpg
Attached files
Richy_SO4R_race_3L_10R_7F.mpr - 1.1 MB - 129 views
#55 - Jakg
I LOVED the section from the picture, down to the hairpin - you could feel the car getting loose - i think i set my first 58 with 2 wheels on the air round there :P

Can't wait for the league atm!
that section of SO Long is indeed very cool. Best combination of corners of the season if you ask me
Quote from Dru :boo have to wait until home time to watch it (and i'm here for an extra overtime this evening :shrug

which one tony?

AS1R where i go from 9th to first in the first lap?

Not telling, you'll just have to wait until you get home

Jak, were you there last night? Just that I didn't see any roof paint liberally distributed around the tracks
Quote from Dru :boo have to wait until home time to watch it (and i'm here for an extra overtime this evening :shrug

which one tony?

AS1R where i go from 9th to first in the first lap?

I'll give you 1 hint. It had me in a leadrole (i know, that can be every race, kidding )
#59 - Jakg
I was there, and when i wasn't rolling (which was a lot) i was setting bloody good laptimes

Of course, this ego bragging is purely to try to get my entry garaunteed...
Oh, I know you were there Jak, just teasing Anyhow, it's not as though you haven't hinted enough at your presence

Quote from Jakg :*cough*

You didn't write any of me complete ownages down

Quote from Jakg :you could feel the car getting loose

i think he also like that moment (look at his personal pic)

Reintjan
can we have the server unpassworded so we can prac on your server?
+1
Quote from james12s :+1

dito

same opinion here!
wtf
#66 - Dru
done - if you guys still want it
ty very much
Quote from Dru :done - if you guys still want it

thanks Dru - less people tonight but was a lot of fun

lol jakg...

me getting hung out to dry in T1

Celtic gets really loose and i take advantage

you see, as I said before... the top picture is me..... JAKG obviously plays in his briefs... no counter balance!!!
what about an test event on October 25th or November 1st? Like last season where everyone who joined the cup take part.
like it
+ 1
#74 - Dru
schuuuuuush Falke.

Please do not ruin the Test Race announcements that we will be launching later this week
I like the idea....could always make it a weekend since that way most people can lol. im still in though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG