Thursday 1st November

Practice Race Evening

20.00 UK Time
21.00 CET Time

Location ZWR|Racing

Qualifying starts at 20.15,

we will do 8 minutes qualifying then a race of 8 laps of FE2R

maybe 2.

which is a run thorugh of the season opener.

We will then move on to another location, possible Aston Club Reverse (another championship round) for the same qualifying and then race structure.

Last time we had over 20 people out testing, it was great.

Just remember guys, that when there are sooo many on the server, try and keep the chat down until EVERYone has finished their qualy laps and races.

Just remember that chatting is prohibited during Qualification and the Race until EVERYONE has finished their laps, so make sure you all get it out of your system this week as from the start of the racing series penalties will be awarded.

Catch you on the track,

Dru

Password to get in to start will be babyr

what will happen is if any none-registered people join we will ask them not to leave the pits or we will change to another password when everyone is in.

With 2 weeks left to go, surely you can not afford to miss these practice races.
#2 - Jakg
If you plan on racing, i've got a few points to make.

Firstly they are fun as HELL

Secondly they roll. a LOT.

Thirdly, they handle like a kart with wheels made out of superglue :P

/me can't wait!
Quote from Jakg :If you plan on racing, i've got a few points to make.

Firstly they are fun as HELL

Secondly they roll. a LOT.

Thirdly, they handle like a kart with wheels made out of superglue :P

/me can't wait!

to first: totally agree
secondly: especially in the jungle of Fern Bay
thirdly: ideal for beginners (wouldn't call me an experienced racer :razz

/me can't wait as well!

EDIT: You ZWR's have got a great track test pacours (watch my attachments)
Attached files
track-test_UF1300.mpr - 107.4 KB - 158 views
i love em, you can focus more on racing tightly and cleanly and taking better lines cos you dont have to focus on the cars weeknesses, it will be excelent broadcasted, hint,hint, i can wait either
I have done some hotlapping offline with the 45% restricted UFR, and it's a hell of a lotta fun.
Will there be some race meets before the cup starts, should be hell a lot of fun
#7 - Dru
we wil almost certainly try and get a few more test evenings conducted - so people can come join the fun
#8 - Dru
We conducted more racing tests last night.

We are just finalising the rules and the calander and then we will be posting a signup thread.....

so WATCH THIS SPACE
#9 - Jakg
y0!

Hopefully there'll be some racing tonight, but i'm about to give my battery on my bike a whirl, so i'll be racing at about 8 tonight, although i'm on the server now
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
#10 - Nobo
Having tested those cars yesterday in a few races with you, i must say its great fun and if it wouldnt collide with the EAS i would definately be in!
Never liked to drive the UFR before. Seemed to have to much power for the weight and wass always that light especially on the curbs. Ok this restricted are still though, but really close racing yesterday
Think when the setups have their final tweaks the cars will be a little faster and little more unstable again.
Good luck with the season!
#11 - mr_x
These cars have brought new life into LFS for me, just because they're like nothing else in the game right now!

I love them
#12 - Dru
We have unfortunately no longer have a server where we can practice the restricted UF Baby-R.

To let me explain, the server we have used was a server owned by a former member of ZWR who kindly left the server open for us to use (thanks Theo )

However the server contract is now up and is no longer available, therefore we have to search for a new home.

We have negotiated a server to use for the league (so don't panick about that people) and by then we hope to have organised a new ZWR server, which is paid for by the team.

However, if anyone could offer a pserver for us to continue race/testing nights and post details here, that would be great

Cheers,

Dru.
For now people can race on my home server. It's a e6600, 4 gb ram and 1 mbit upstream, so for now it should do fine as a backup.
It also runs a app that makes sure everyone uses 45% of restriction so moderation isn't always needed.

Server name: ZWR|Test
#14 - Jakg
ZWR guys - UKCT can help with your server situation, please PM me...

(PM'ing Dru)
#15 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :ZWR guys - UKCT can help with your server situation, please PM me...

(PM'ing Dru)

must be a long one - i ain't got it yet
#16 - Dru
Problem solved, testing continues

(A BIG THANKS IN THE SEPERATE POST)
thanks Jak
yup, thanks jack, john and other ukct members

Server name is the old one again; ZWR|Racing
#18 - Dru
Testing Tonight
Hoping to get a large field for some testing tonight.

Looking to run

7pm UK time
8pm Central Europe
9pm Finnish Time

Server will be ZWR|Racing

BabyR only!
ill be there
Sorry I'm out for today's testing.
Quote from Dru :Hoping to get a large field for some testing tonight.

Looking to run

7pm UK time
8pm Central Europe
9pm Finnish Time

Server will be ZWR|Racing

BabyR only!

Ohh nice i ll join in !!!
ill try and make it but its my daughters 7th birthday so i might not come im sure ppl will understand
#23 - Dru
Of course mate, family is more important that anything else.

We've got 6 weeks until season kick-off, therefore there will be plenty of oppotunities for practice

Regards

Dru.

Oh, ps enjoy the Party!!!!
#24 - Dru
Thankyou to the 18-20 racers that came by for a few hours to help test out the new formula the qualifying format and a few races and reverse grids.

You are all superb and thanks for your input.
was really fun tonight DRu.....

Quick question..... I didn't put in a super fast demo when entering the league. Is entry purely based on who is fastest from the replay lap we uploaded>?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG