The online racing simulator
Me and Dru in a photo finish from the same night as photo's above
Attached images
Photo_Finish_HRZ.jpg
Attached files
ZWR Baby-R Great Race.mpr - 395.7 KB - 208 views
#77 - Dru
Yeah nice one, i love races like that, i don't care if i win or lose, i'n there for good racing and this is what we are getting with the UF Baby R
#78 - Jakg
Quote from richy :yeah tony that race was cool they were all blinding action hehe. i think maybe this league will be very popular so 64 signups maybe

so much fun

i must say so long definately was my favourite track there. that little twisty city section is so good in this car. Did anyone else feel there rear inside wheel lifting in those corners at speed? felt like i was on 3 wheels for most of that bit.

And then there was my erm, galactic sized error in this race. jakg knows what one im on about haha. 2 wheels after clipping the curb, counter steer to put it back on the floor, got sideways, locked up cos i was going in too hot. then I downshifted into Reverse!!!! big wipe out on that corner sorry guys, it all happened so fast i didnt expect the car to go on two wheels like that and i reacted badly making a bad situation a lot worse.

you gotta see it lol

Some more pictures of the "HR Domination" :P
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
Grabby5.jpg
Grabby7.jpg
Grabby8.jpg
Grabby11.jpg
Grabby12.jpg
#79 - Dru
lol

must have been after i signed off for the evening...

certainly are alot of HR's about.

Now put that Replay editor down and get rendering the ZWR Baby-R's!.............please
#80 - Jakg
If you sent me the poxy skins i might (!)
#81 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :If you sent me the poxy skins i might (!)

have you seen the OTHER thread Jak?
LoL, great pics indeed!!!!
Yea, looks good from a HR viewpoint, but those pics were taken on lap 1 of a reverse grid formation Jak and I had our hands full trying to miss out on the benefits of "Halfords Domination" Needless to say, we succumbed to their might eventually (see the last pic)
#84 - Jakg
lol
Quote from Jakg :http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=40202&d=1190924704

Look at the lights on Richy's car - i think he downshifted too much :P

hahaha yeah

that picture shows exactly how "oh shit" i was at that moment, u can see how i locked up after my little 2 wheel adventure when i downshifted into reverse which when i locked up the steering when loose to full lock but i was most certainly heading for 1) teammate, 2) barrier and there was absolutely nowt I could do about it.

damn dfp is really weird sometimes and does doublt shifts =( maybe i just spammed downshift when i screamed "oooooh my god"
Quote from Swiss_Tony :Yea, looks good from a HR viewpoint, but those pics were taken on lap 1 of a reverse grid formation Jak and I had our hands full trying to miss out on the benefits of "Halfords Domination" Needless to say, we succumbed to their might eventually (see the last pic)

and who is the only survivor on the last pic?!...meeeeeeeeeee

lol
Quote from -NightFly- :and who is the only survivor on the last pic?!...meeeeeeeeeee

lol

PS. dont forgot to pay me later yeh, you know, that agreement we had?
I can feel some sackings coming on LMAO, I'm just glad me and Mikey were out front that's worse than CTRA Race 1 standard hehe.

Well that's Pre Qualifying over with

Nice one Jakg
* never mind just forget it *
#91 - Jakg
just ftr it's not Jake, or Jak, it's Jack.
#92 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :just ftr it's not Jake, or Jak, it's Jack.

I'm just gonna call you the Flip-King or the Roll-meister, that way it avoids the problem eh Jak
Quote from Dru :I'm just gonna call you the Flip-King or the Roll-meister, that way it avoids the problem eh Jak

What about Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael
Quote from CELTIC100 :What about Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael

Think that's another genre and has hardly anything to do with rolling

What about Sonic??? (He rolled like a ball and destroyed Eggman's robots)
#95 - Jakg
Quote from Dru :I'm just gonna call you the Flip-King or the Roll-meister, that way it avoids the problem eh Jak

Attached images
UFR_JakgUKCT.jpg
#96 - Dru
We are Running Baby-R's all night after the Masters of Endurance Race of yesterday.

Come by and races these restricted 45% UF Baby-R Pocket Rockets
#97 - Jakg
If only i wans't busy...
#98 - Dru
places limited - we have 20 guys racing here XD
great to see so many HR there again, DOMINATING!!!!!!
Right...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG