The online racing simulator
#26 - Dru
nope, this is not going to be a hotlappers paradise league.

we are interested in having people who can race close and fair and in good spirit.

However, i think there maybe a problem dqueezing all 6 HR guys in the sign up
yeah, I know what you mean. Really hard as we are all very active and pumped for this I also shower regularly, so am clean and smell nice before putting on my racing suit. I never race wearing underwear by the way!
#28 - Dru
Quote from StableX : I never race wearing underwear by the way!

Is that to help or hinder your application?
Quote from Dru :Is that to help or hinder your application?

I'd like to think it has no sway!
Car is fun,but for most tracks I had really crappy setups.
Quote from Thunderhead :Car is fun,but for most tracks I had really crappy setups.

U had crap setups? u were flying. Fun night Dru well morning spent like 2 hours just racing was really fun.
I really enjoyed it on your server the other night, shame I rolled about 20 times and my team mate rolled it on the last corner when in 1st...Nooob!
#33 - SamH
Quote from StableX :I'd like to think it has no sway!

How do you prevent sway, without underwear??
#34 - Dru
easy tiger - oh wait your a Mod.... that means it's ok
#35 - SamH
::chortles::
Quote from SamH :How do you prevent sway, without underwear??

no offense but they act as a counter balance against the JAKG roll effect!
#37 - Dru
Quote from StableX :no offense but they act as a counter balance against the JAKG roll effect!

what are 'your's' doing in Jak's Car?
i wanna go to sleep now, but I have bad images in my head...

bad images!....
Quote from Dru :what are 'your's' doing in Jak's Car?

no, when he hits me, I am able to counteract the roll
#40 - SamH
A kind of Newton's Cradle effect??
it was great fun tonight indeed...I was gonna intend to apply for baby-r fall out too but I better pass...too much of us there already...hehe .

I love these puppies
#42 - Dru
Well,

I think EVERYone has the chance to enter this league, but i think i would be safe to say that the chances of all 6 of you getting into the first round is highly unlikely, unless the ones which don't get an auto spot are quickest in the pre-qualifying if we have to go down that road.....

who knows, its still a long way off yet.
#43 - Jakg
Quote from StableX :no offense but they act as a counter balance against the JAKG roll effect!

Shuddup. I only rolled into you once, and i think it was lag (probably on my side) that finally tipped me over.

I freaking owned at SO Long Rev though :P
Quote from Jakg :Shuddup. I only rolled into you once, and i think it was lag (probably on my side) that finally tipped me over.

I freaking owned at SO Long Rev though :P

omg you freaking owned at probably every track we raced.

Quote from Dru :nope, this is not going to be a hotlappers paradise league.

we are interested in having people who can race close and fair and in good spirit.

However, i think there maybe a problem dqueezing all 6 HR guys in the sign up

Well i think you hit it spot on. If there are other racers I think we as HR should reconsider our entrys. I will be happy to step down to give other racers a go at it. It would be stupid to think all 6 of us could rive on your pretty cool league. So let me know and I will step down. No problems.
Quote from niels1 :omg you freaking owned at probably every track we raced.

Well i think you hit it spot on. If there are other racers I think we as HR should reconsider our entrys. I will be happy to step down to give other racers a go at it. It would be stupid to think all 6 of us could rive on your pretty cool league. So let me know and I will step down. No problems.

I vote for 64 places
#48 - Dru
At present there is no reason why there can not be a huge sign up, all rests on who turns up at round 1.

I am looking for a maximum of 50 racers to attend an event.

This would be 15-20 (numbers to be decided/confirmed) who will have an automatic slot for the next weeks qualifying based on the previous weeks race results (ie points scored from that round)

The remaining drivers up to a maximum of 30 racers can make a pre-qualifying session (a 15 minutes session) whereby the fastest drivers get a place in the proper qualifying and race session, the slower drivers do not go through.

this way the series rewards consistant racing from the previous week and also presents more that 32 drivers 'a chance' to get into the race.

Anyhow, more specific details when we get an idea of signup levels...
#50 - Dru
boo have to wait until home time to watch it (and i'm here for an extra overtime this evening :shrug

which one tony?

AS1R where i go from 9th to first in the first lap?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG