The online racing simulator
Random stuff. Been very down and unproductive lately, maybe the winter and short days are taking the toll.

Thanks Diablo, you just reminded me about my dad's old analog SLR.
Attached images
DSC_1203nr2.jpg
The AE1P is the first SLR I ever used. <3

Boredom is a great thing
Quote from Kelvjy :Boredom is a great thing

If you're that bored, show more of the axe! I'm bummed just having broke a string on my new electric with no time to get to the store to buy new strings. Gotta get home after work so Wifey can get going to work, so can't stop at the music shop.

Mike - The axeless man
I don't have many photos of it

These are from when I got it ages ago

And i'll throw in two JD shots

Quote from mrodgers :Ok then.... I think I've already posted this in the Christmas thread. It's not a great photography photo, just a snap....

Yeah I saw it earlier! Great woman of yours to give such a present
As part of my project 365, I'm determined to get worthwhile imagery out of a cheap pocket digital. I bought the Nikon Coolpix, bottom of the range camera, and I've been exploring its capabilities. So far, I've got these..

Attached images
Jan-7th-006.jpg
Jan-9th-017.jpg
Jan-10th4-011.jpg
1-6-2.jpg
stunning pics Mr H!

Not to prempt anything but based on those pics, isn't it about time you wrote another tutorial for your blog?
LOL! I'm so slack with my blog, I know! I'd like to get some more photography tutorials up, but I'm still a photography numpty really and I don't feel very comfortable posting with "authority"

[ps thankye very kindly, sir!]
Quote from SamH :LOL! I'm so slack with my blog, I know! I'd like to get some more photography tutorials up, but I'm still a photography numpty really and I don't feel very comfortable posting with "authority"

[ps thankye very kindly, sir!]

While your at it, remember to document yourself every day too. Mugshot every day. Makes for a great time lapse.
Nice bokeh on that candy shot, Sam.
Quote from SamH :LOL! I'm so slack with my blog, I know! I'd like to get some more photography tutorials up, but I'm still a photography numpty really and I don't feel very comfortable posting with "authority"

well, it was to the point, clear in execution and taught me something... so has to be good

MORE!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice bokeh on that candy shot, Sam.

Umm.. that was partly a cheat

Attached is the original image, re-sampled 50% because the original is over 4MB.
Attached images
Jan-9th-017-50pc.jpg
Tsk tsk!

Well done, anyway.
Fun with Monster cans. And i tried out some more selective coloring.

Attached images
DSC_1903scn2.jpg
DSC_1870n2.jpg
Oh that's what it is!!! Saw few weird looking guys at the gym with these cans and I couldn't recognize the brand
Took these a while back...

Nice pics, the first is really good. =D

A pic I made in 2008 but reissued tonight thinking that would be better than the first time I did the HDR in the same pic. What do you think?

This is the older HDR... Here.
Can you post the original raw image as well please?
Here it is

Stunning pictures and scenery!

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG