The online racing simulator
a couple more from the summer

and one from the house last week
Attached images
awacs1.jpg
tornado.JPG
face.JPG
Tinvek, nice shot of the, whatever it is, the flying jet one.
Quote from mrodgers :Tinvek, nice shot of the, whatever it is, the flying jet one.

thanks it's an e3 sentry awacs

details here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-3_Sentry

and here's another shot of it and one of one of the tornados that was with it

(havent altered any of the pics`though the previous awacs and this tornado would benefit from a crop )
Attached images
tornado1.JPG
awacs2.JPG
Hey guys, just whiped this up then. Does anyone know of any free website hosts where i can upload a flash website to?
What's wrong with what you're on now?

I am looking for free webhosting as well. I have geocities.com and fortunecity.com from a long time ago. I have free space with my ISP, but it is all browser based uploading same as the other two mentioned. I have to create each folder individually then upload each individual file one at a time. That is lousy doing it one file at a time.

And Micky, resize your images to 800 pixels. Those are too small to really enjoy viewing. They look like nice photos though.

I did have a play with simple viewer for a bit today. I haven't uploaded many images yet. Just have some of the ones I already posted here uploaded.

My site

Bah, very limited use. Just playing around uploading the files and my usage is over the daily limit so I can't work on it nor can you view it right now.
im using freewebs to upload atm, i have to upload each file individually aswell, its a pain in the ass!
here's a few from when i took my son to london this year

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll9/tinvek/

nothing too special though i have to admit to not noticing the photo ban on mika's car till after, probably something to do with the science museum having an almost identical shot available for sale on their web site.
Quote from tinvek :here's a few from when i took my son to london this year

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll9/tinvek/

nothing too special though i have to admit to not noticing the photo ban on mika's car till after, probably something to do with the science museum having an almost identical shot available for sale on their web site.

Hakkinen not Hakinnen

It's crazy that they have a photo ban on it. Completely pointless.
#811 - Don
Don your making all our photos look bad! I love you photos, i check your website all the time for new backgrounds
#817 - Don
you could check it on the website
DSLR:
Canon EOS 350D

Lenses:
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Sigma 70-300/4,0-5,6 APO DG Macro
Peleng 8mm fisheye
Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II USM
Last night noticed a big digger tractor under a street light waiting for, morning

Quote from Don :you could check it on the website
DSLR:
Canon EOS 350D

Lenses:
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Sigma 70-300/4,0-5,6 APO DG Macro
Peleng 8mm fisheye
Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II USM

Kids, don't google the price unless you know what you are googling in the first place...

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm brewing a big cup of fail strait' from the morning. I thought you were using this.
Quote from spankmeyer :Kids, don't google the price unless you know what you are googling in the first place...

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm brewing a big cup of fail strait' from the morning. I thought you were using this.

$695 on Amazon.com
Quote from Töki (HUN) :$695 on Amazon.com

Thats a cheap lens compared to what most sports/wildlife photographers use.

I would put the link up to all the photos I took at a drift day yesterday morning however I ran out of bandwidth after they were only for an hour or so. :X

Don how do you afford for your hosting, surely it must cost a lot? You must get a lot of bandwidth, unless you've chosen a really good plan.
#822 - Don
Quote from spankmeyer :Kids, don't google the price unless you know what you are googling in the first place...

the prime 200/2.8 is one of the cheapest "L" lens you can get. if i could afford the 70-200/2.8 is, i would surely get it. this way i chose the best compromise.

Quote from mcintyrej :
Don how do you afford for your hosting, surely it must cost a lot? You must get a lot of bandwidth, unless you've chosen a really good plan.

i aint paying nothing as it is hosted on my brothers server
Quote from Don :the prime 200/2.8 is one of the cheapest "L" lens you can get. if i could afford the 70-200/2.8 is, i would surely get it. this way i chose the best compromise.

i aint paying nothing as it is hosted on my brothers server

Ah that would explain it, I wish I had a brother with a dedi box!

My bandwidth limit was 2000mb I think and yesterday it went right over to about 3800 I think so my hosting has been cut off until 1st November. I didn't realise that putting all the pictures on there (about 900kb each) would use up so much bandwidth, I guess i'll have to upgrade if I want to host pictures.
Quote from mcintyrej :Ah that would explain it, I wish I had a brother with a dedi box!

My bandwidth limit was 2000mb I think and yesterday it went right over to about 3800 I think so my hosting has been cut off until 1st November. I didn't realise that putting all the pictures on there (about 900kb each) would use up so much bandwidth, I guess i'll have to upgrade if I want to host pictures.

check http:///www.theplanet.com, they have very reasonable prices and EXCELLENT technical assistance!
Quote from mcintyrej :Thats a cheap lens compared to what most sports/wildlife photographers use.

I would put the link up to all the photos I took at a drift day yesterday morning however I ran out of bandwidth after they were only for an hour or so. :X

Is that cheap? I know nothing about lenses. My brother just got a lense that cost $1,300 AUD. It's quite large, 150 to 500 i think.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG